Simpson Brothers Garage

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

Simpson Brothers Garage is a family owned & operated auto repair shop serving Grand Junction and surrounding towns since 1990. We service American and Asian cars including hybrids and diesels, small to medium trucks, trailers and fleet vehicles. You can be assured you're getting top quality repairs and service with our highly trained automotive technicians and service advisers. We will always get your approval before we perform any repairs on your vehicle. We are a Napa Auto Care Center and offer a 24 month/24,000 mile Napa Nationwide Limited Repair Warranty on most services. Some parts have a lifetime warranty. Additionally, we are a AAA approved repair facility. We are randomly visited by AAA Colorado to inspect our shop making sure we meet their high standards for their customers. They inspect our equipment, cleanliness of our facility, verify that our automotive technicians are up to date with their Automotive Service Excellence Certifications, and more. We also have a shuttle to take you back to work or home within a 10 mile radius of our shop, and pick you up when your vehicle is finished. You can be assured that you will receive excellent service with us. Common phone calls we get are people inquiring about the price to repair their vehicle. We wish it was that easy but unfortunately it isn’t. In order to estimate the price to repair your vehicle, we need to inspect your vehicle and gather all the pertinent information. Many different things could be causing the problem your vehicle is having. It would be a disservice to you for us to quote you a price without inspecting the vehicle first hand. After we inspect your vehicle we will give you an estimate you can count on. We look forward to helping you with your automotive repair needs and becoming your trusted repair shop....

Diamond G Auto Repair

Diamond G Repair has been servicing western Colorado with auto repair in the Montrose area since 1985. We provide complete car repair service for nearly all makes and models of cars and light trucks, including diesel. Our full-service repair shop strives to fix all of our customers’ mechanical problems while providing superior service. We also offer a full line of trailer repairs and parts.

11/20/2017

Professional and friendly. Finally found a vehicle repair shop that I trust. Will be taking all my vehicles there. I would highly recommend Simpson Brothers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic oil change service that also included tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review. I'm glad to here you were happy with our service. Getting feedback from our customers, good or bad, helps us. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We look forward to helping you with your future vehicle repair and maintenance needs. Take care. LaDonna, Owner

12/01/2016

I appreciate the integrity and trustworthiness of this family-owned garage. I have taken other vehicles to them since I moved to the valley in 2010 and have never been disappointed. The quality, service, and communication is always consistent and reliable. The price is fair and the completion time convenient. I highly recommend this garage to those who appreciate quality mechanic service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Chevrolet Silverado 2013 truck was literally "shimmying" when going down hills and lightly breaking. After a general inspection, the mechanics at Simpson Bros. Garage performed a complete brake inspection; found that all of the brake rotors were warped and needed to be machined to repair. They also flushed my transmission and replaced fluids.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

Hi [Member Name Removed], It's so nice to know that you are happy with our service. We try very hard to provide top quality service. Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate you and hope to continue to meet your expectations. From all of us at Simpson Brothers Garage

09/13/2016

good, so far so good.nice to have shuttle service, they explain what needs to be done and how much it will cost first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
three different parts replaced

09/02/2016

I made an apointment for Thursday at noon. I got a quote and was told it would be done at the end of the day. Instead of getting the car back, I was given a list of other things that needed work. The repair that I had agreed on when I took the car in had not been started and now I am without a car for a second day. It is now late Friday and still no car. The quote went from $400.00 to over $2,000....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front end cv joint

07/13/2016

There were some heater hoses that were also rebuilt. They were very dried and cracked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The car was overheating and had low power. It was determined that the water pump had failed and needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

**SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2016**Auto repair, maintenance domestic and foreign makes, brake repair, tune-ups, diagnostics, clutch repair, air conditioning, heating, oil changes, belts, blowers, compressors, condensers, radiators, electrical, engine replacement, air filter, transmission, steering, suspension & fleet vehicles.

Tire recaps & retreads, mufflers & exhaust systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check