Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

C Rated | 6 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

V & L Appliance Services

V & L Appliance Svc offer Large Home Appliance Repair services and are situated in Grand Junction, Colorado

D

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in to find out why my computer was "hanging up" when I used Skype. The GEEK SQUAD person I spoke to didn't even know what Skype was, had never heard of it. Not much of a Geek. They were unable to figure out what the problem was, the same problem occurred when I got the computer back. I paid $200 for absolutely nothing, provided by people who seemed to know less about computers than I do. I have to say, though, that this was in Grand Junction, CO. I have used other Geek Squad services in Denver and it was great.

CATEGORY appliance sales

07/03/2012

We needed a refrigerator no more than 68 1/4" tall. We found one exactly 68" tall, purchased it, arranged for delivery. The two men who brought it out were great. They took the fridge out of the truck and unpacked it, then we measured it before taking it inside. It was 1/2" taller than the one in the store, and therefore would not fit. They loaded it back on the truck and took it back to the store...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a refrigerator. They were great in the store, helping us to find what we needed, had a flat fee for delivery and hauling away the old refrigerator. Some stores (Sears) charged by the mile for delivery, and additional for hauling the old one away & hooking up ice maker. Best Buy's delivery fee included everything.

CATEGORY appliance sales

04/20/2012

I have a T.V. that the bulb went out. Went on to Best Buy online and purchased the bulb online and saved myself $100. They saved me a lot of time and money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a bulb for my T.V. and Best Buy had a online parts store that I used.

CATEGORY tv repair

03/02/2012

The shopping experience at Best Buy Solutions was easy. Their prices are competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a plasma television from Best Buy Solutions.

CATEGORY tv sales

09/01/2011

They will tell you the black tie protection plan covers dropping the phone, but then when you try to get it replaced after  your 20 month old son drops it, they will refuse.  They did offer me a gift card for $80 on a $169.99 phone plus the $20 something I spent on the black tie protection plan.  Not a good deal in anyone's eyes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a cell phone and their black tie protection plan and they are refusing to honor the protection plan.

CATEGORY electronic repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available