Foundation Repair of Western Colorado

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2010

Foundation Repair of Western Colorado is a local foundation repair and new construction support contractors based in Grand Junction, Colorado, serving all of Western Colorado. We have the skills and expertise needed to effectively repair sinking and settling foundations, in both commercial and residential applications. With our proven solutions including foundation piers and I-beam wall braces, we can handle foundation repairs of all shapes and sizes....

Loves Masonry

7  REVIEWS
Loves Masonry

Loves Masonry - based in Bayfield, CO

04/14/2020

The crew was timely, respectful, and conscious of my belongings. The appearance of the job is excellent. We have not had our heavy rains yet so I can't comment on how well the water is being contained, but, I believe that they did what was called for. I expect that the work they did will cure the problem. I should know in about month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Wow! Thank you so much for this stellar review. We're glad our team was able to show you a 5-star experience and we appreciate your kind words. - Foundation Repair of Western Colorado

02/17/2020

Job well done ! Very friendly, professional crew who didn’t waste any time doing what they needed to do. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

Hi! We're glad our team was able to show you an awesome experience and appreciate your review. We'll be sure to share with each team member! - Foundation Repair of Western Colorado

03/22/2018

As anticipated, except work in crawl space resulted in lots & lots of dust in house, which must now be cleaned. They also broke a phone line, but paid for repair, so OK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 19 piers to stabilize settling foundation.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. We are glad you had an overall good experience. We try very hard to control the dust during the foundation repair process by using a "Build Clean" dust control unit which contains a Hepa filter, as well as, a fan system to extract dust to the outside. Unfortunately all dust cannot be contained. Our goal is to give all of our customers a great exper...

05/25/2017

They did a fantastic job These guys are fountains of knowledge and wisdom and really helped me understand the scope and scale of the project. They were also great about giving me advice on other projects I had going. Every question or concern I had was explained to me with as much detail as necessary- often times with on-the-spot sketches. These guys teach- not dictate and declare. But, the best t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The folks at Foundation Repair lifted my entire home- footers and stem walls included- about 8 inches off the ground. We even lifted the attached garage. Then, Ted got to work leveling it out. With the entire house elevated on piers, they leveled the house to within an 1/8 of an inch from any spot- better than when brand new! We had a lawsuit against the builder so had several expert reports and opinions offering different solutions to the problem by people with competing interests. One expert recommended removal of one entire side of my house and ripping up my hickory floors to run augers in the middle of my living area! That was a non-starter. It was nice to discuss the various proposals with Ted to compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of different proposals. I felt I received an honest and unbiased opinion from Foundation Repair- and there were a lot of biased opinions floating around. I understood the pros and cons. I felt I made an informed decision with concrete answers to detailed questions. Some contractors were pretty enthusiastic talking about the project, but not so enthusiastic about discussing details. Foundation Repair's solution made the most sense from every perspective.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you for your raving review, I will pass along your kind words to all at Foundation Repair...it takes a team and we are very proud of ours. You are never bothering us with your questions or concerns, it's our job to share our knowledge and training, as well as, providing a solution that is acceptable to everyone involved. We truly enjoyed working with you. Barb Hinze General Manager

10/15/2016

Work crew always showed up on time, & were very professional. Work was done as described in contract., and clean-up when the job was finished was amazing. Except where cement had to be removed, one would never know any work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation of home was settling & need to be shored up. 17 piers were installed.

CATEGORY excavators,foundation repair

Thank you so much for your kind words, our goal at Foundation Repair is a happy customer. I will pass your review along to the crew. Barb Hinze General Manager

Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Leveling and Crawl Space Repair