Comfort Dental

Angie's List since August 2011

C Rated | 7 Reviews

03/27/2018

It went very well. The doctor and his support staff LISTEN, and I appreciated that. Dr. Black was gentle and did the work quickly but carefully. I mentioned that deadening doesn't tend to work well for me, and I was given a bigger dose of anesthetic, which worked very well. The offices are older but they're clean. All equipment is clean and the staff is careful about hand washing and etc. Everyone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fillings, crown, cleaning

09/03/2013

They talked me into getting a root canal and a crown the screwed up didn't get the entire root out after the crown was installed it didn't fit correctly.  They left a large gap between the new crown and another tooth that kept getting impacted with food, it eventually led to an infection and the small bit of the nerve that was left behind got infected.  When I went back in to them to get it taken ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
went in to have a tooth pulled.

03/29/2013

My son gets treatment and medication from them.  They are the only dentist that gives medication to adult.  They are very good with patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my son to Comfort Dental for general check-up.

06/05/2012

Everyone there are all very friendly and kind. They are all very nice. They are popular.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr Black at Comfort Dental Grand Junction for my dental care. Dr. Black did a crown for me.

05/29/2012

I would recommend him.  He did a good job with our daughter.  She wasn’t scare or anything.  The prices were very good, it was really reasonable.  The service was great and fast. I absolutely would use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Comfort Dental for our dental care.  He also worked on our four year old daughter.  We were there last week.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

General dentistry & orthodontics.

Check, MasterCard, Visa