JOHN AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC

Angie's List since July 2007

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Foreign Automotive Specialists Team

Foreign Automotive Specialist Team is a full service repair facility staffed by fully-factory trained ASE-certified technicians with over 35 years of combined experience. We service all makes and models. Whether it’s a Honda, a Toyota or a Lexus, we have the experience and knowledge you’ve been looking for. Naturally, when you come to Foreign Automotive Specialist Team, you expect the best. And that’s exactly what we provide. From the most modern up-to-date equipment to the latest repair procedures you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. From tune-ups and tire changes to brake repair and oil changes, Automotive Specialists is the best place to come for all your automotive needs. Visit us at www.foreignautospecialists.com or stop by 6900 W. 117th Ave Suite 300E Broomfield, CO 80020

08/02/2016

John is everything you want in an auto mechanic. Honest, communicative, fairly priced, and doesn't recommend unnecessary services. I heard about him word-of-mouth and have recommended him to several friends, many of whom now use him as their regular mechanic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular service/maintenance on both my cars for the last 4 years.

02/13/2014

They were honest, prompt, fair, and fantastic. He did just what was needed and not anything extra.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of John Automotive Diagnostic.

12/17/2013

John has been keeping my 96 Grande Cherokee with 209,000 miles plus on the road for at least the last 5 or 6 years.  He never surprises me the extra service that is not needed.  He'll let me know wha

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a failed rebuilt power steering gear box that was installed about 2 years ago.

07/03/2013

John is one of those people that will tell you when something HAS to be done and when something needs to be watched.  I've taken my vehicle to other service providers and they wanted to replace almost everything.  The car is 15 years old and has been driven hard, so the fact things are loose or making a noise isn't a surprise.  John said some areas are making a small noise but don't need to be rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a vehicle with over 200,000 miles.  John went through everything, replaced front brakes, changed oil, fixed the seat belt and went through everything.

03/28/2012

I give them an "A" overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my vehicle for maintenance.