Golden Garage Doors

A 25 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2012

16101 W 4th Ave

Golden, CO 80401

Our goal is to establish long term relationships with our clients and provide superior customer service. That is why most of our customers are referred to us by satisfied homeowners all across the Denver metro area....

garage door repair and installation (25)

08/16/2018

Everything went fine with no issues. A workman showed up the day after calling when my garage door opener failed. He described the problem and possible repairs, and completed the work in a couple of hours. The workman was especially polite and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace motor, motor assembly, and upper rail for single garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

08/21/2017

Perfectly. I've used Golden Garage Doors on 3 separate occasions now for both new installs of doors and openers as well as repairs. Jeremy is honest, very competitive and offers options and advice on the best solution. I will use no one else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair and new opener installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

07/26/2017

He did it fast and it's been working well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door motor replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

05/26/2017

Great experience installing a new opener and a new garage door. Couple of months ago the chain on the opener was sagging, so they came out to replace the opener since the gear was slipping. They cautioned us about the cable on the door that was starting to fray. Of course two weeks later the door started to open crooked because of it. This time Jeremy came out (the same day) and replaced the fraye...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing new opener and new garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

01/23/2017

Efficiently and correctly. Was communicative concerning a schedule delay. Then went out of their way to accommodate my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

11/04/2016

I am very happy with the repair. There is a slight bow to the bottom panel, however it is not noticeable and the door operates well, including the bottom seal. Jeremy arrived on time and completed the work within the estimated time, and the estimate for repair was well within my expectations. I will definitely keep his number handy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door needed repair. I was anticipating that I'd have to replace one or two of the panels. I called Jeremy at Golden Garage Door, left a message, got a prompt call back, and he came over early the following morning. We discussed the options for repair/replacement. Lucky for me, my garage door was not severely damaged, and Jeremy was able to replace some parts and get it back in working order for a portion of what panel replacement would have cost.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2016

10/28/2016

I have had total of 4 garage door repairs done over the course of the last 14 years, all of which were good experiences by "A" rated companies. This experience was the very best. My garage door spring broke at 6:30am. I called Golden Garage doors @ 7am and Jeremy returned my call @ 7:45am. He had a full day of work scheduled but added me into the schedule between 3 and 5pm anyway. He arrived well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A broken garage door spring needed to be replaced and due to the age of the second spring both were scheduled for replacement along with the center support bearing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2016

09/30/2016

When we had the work done he was meticulous in making sure everything was working right before he left. (corrected many problems not associated with the opener). He was wonderful to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door opener stopped working, Jeremy was able to come out the next day. He quickly diagnosed the problem and gave us options. It was a no pressure sale, let us think it over and call back to get the work done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

09/07/2016

Josh came by exactly on time and was very friendly. He knew exactly what our problem was and said we needed a simple tune-up. He saw right away that our rollers and spring were newer and needed no work. He replaced several screws and even made modifications required after some previous repairs from other companies had failed. He also lubricated and checked our second garage door at no extra cost. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door was making a popping sound on hot days while opening.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

08/02/2016

JEREMY, DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MY GARAGE DOOR. I DO NOT HEAR ALL THE NOISE THAT IT WAS MAKING AS BEFORE. IT OPENS UP AND DOWN QUIETLY AND SECURE. VERY HAPPY WITH HIS WORK. I WOULD DIFINITELY REFER HIM TO FRIENDS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced both torsion cables and a tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2014

Garage Door Repair & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check