Appletree Plumbing Heating & Drains Inc.

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2010

C Rated | 10 Reviews

We have been in the Plumbing & Heating business for over 30 yrs., we have no apprentices, all technicians have several years of experience, We specialize in unusual problems. Our website: 303plumber.com, has money saving coupons as well as helpful suggestions and lots good information....

Allstar Electrical Services

Denver's premier electrical contractor, Allstar Electrical Services responds with licensed electricians in fully-equipped vans to handle your residential, commercial and industrial repairs, remodels, new construction and maintenance contracts. Our professional, uniformed team is licensed, bonded and insured. We'll respond same-day for an emergency and arrive on time for an appointment. We'll walk your property and give you a free estimate for electrical, low-voltage LED and photovoltaic energy systems. We'll do the job on the spot and clean-up after ourselves too. In the case of a complex project, we'll meet construction deadlines and pass inspection the first time, saving you time and money. Suddenly, performance is popular again. Allstar Electrical Services when you want what's new installed with old-school quality.

Offers by Allstar Electrical Services on Angie's List

D

04/10/2013

I was so upset I cried when he said it would be $550.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling was being done and it was a saturday morning and I noted the outside water could not be shut off.  I needed someone to come right away and did not know the name of the plumber who was helping with the remodel.  I remembersomething from TV that began with Apple and Appletree came up.  They sent someone as promised and the plumber seemed competant.  My kitchen had been gutted, there was nothing in it.  He said the pipe was stripped and needed a new faucet.  He only had to cut a 9 inch square in the drywall and install a faucet.  It took him at the most 30 minutes.  For this I was charged $550!  I "later called the manager and complained and he said that was standard charge but did refund $100 when I threatened to tell Angie's List..   I stilll think $440 was way too much

CATEGORY plumbing

01/27/2013

I called numerous companies for a quote to replace my sewer line out to the street after a pipe was discovered broken.  I called  Appletree and talked to a representative (I am not putting his name down) about replacing the pipe where it was broken and replacing it out to the street also.  I asked if they subcontracted any of their work (ie the excavating) and was told they do not subcontract out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poor communication and lied to

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

09/08/2012

At a later date, Morris did the replacement and also did the sewer line.  Always professional & punctual (A plus for that), he explained what he did, how the new one functions, pilot lite etc.  Also, several years ago, Apple Tree put in our new furnace.  We have been pleased with their workmanship and customer service and will call on them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an old, leaking water heater and did roto rooting on sewer line.  Morris  explained the options for replacement and estimate for work.  He answered all our many questions  about options for a new water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

07/03/2012

The job went very well as usual.  We've used Appletree Plumbing for the past 9 years for various household projects. The staff is very friendly and professional and have always done excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead piping to toilet was cut out from downstairs to toilet  and replaced with current standard pipe.  New toilet was installed.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/10/2009

Company ignored my request for service.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We researched this and were unable to find a request from this. We try very hard to respond to respond to each person. Sory if we missed this one. We do offer very good service and communication 99% of the time. Thank You.

Plumbing Heating Drain Cleaning Air conditioning Service Repair Replace