Fruita Health Club

Angie's List since March 2012

Additional emails - susan@fruitahealthclub.com, brooke@fruitahealthclub.com, trent@fruitahealthclub.com. See website for daycare hours....

05/21/2013

There is a monthly fee. It is never crowded; they have plenty of equipments. They are nice people; the staff is friendly. I am treated well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Fruita Health Club for fitness training. It is gym and I use their personal training services.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

04/25/2013

As far as Amanda goes, she is a professional who's had lots of training herself. And so she gives a lot of variety in the workout routines that we do. And she does weights and cardio workouts, which is great. If you don't want to do all of the others, she can mix it up. She is just fun to workout with. She's young with a lot of energy and enthusiasm and passion for working out and being fit. For F...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am doing fitness training with Amanda Haller for the past 10 months at Fruita Health Club.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

03/01/2012

They offer many services such as water aerobics and pilates classes. I will continue to visit this fitness center.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited this fitness center to exercise.

CATEGORY fitness center

Fitness center, aerobics, zumba, free weights, circuit training, tanning, cardio & personal training.