Hello, My name is Mario Licata. I have been building, remodeling, cleaning and doing all around property maintenance since 1986. I am a master window cleaner, studied electrical theory for four years while I was an electrician. I love being a father and a husband but it doesn't pay well so I do these other jobs to pay the bills. I am an honest hardworking person. Over the years I have developed great relationships with other service professionals and that is why I am able to offer such a wide range of services to my clientele. However, rest assured, I am tooled and capable to take care of your work if one of my great service professionals is not able to attend to it. I have been a business owner since 1986 and I have grown and sold 2 small businesses in that time....

C
Handy House Cleaning

05/21/2018

Went well........they moved inside items carefully to get access, used ladders where needed, cleaned sills and outside frames and screens in addition to windows, stayed busy and tolerated my obnoxious ankle biter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned 32 windows, incl 2nd story + 5 outside light fixtures

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thanks for taking time for this. I appreciate you.
D

06/04/2017

Kitchen faucet started to wiggle loose within the first 3 days, water supply has now fallen apart. Have called plumber. Took antique hanging lamps down as one unit. The lamps have hand painted shades from the late 1800's and just laid them aside. Placed new fixtures okay, did find a few extra pieces that he did not use in assembling the new lamps. Was in a hurry the whole time to get to his next j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Antique Hanging lamps replaced with new fixtures. New kitchen faucet installed.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

Sorry [Member Name Removed]. It is true that we were in a hurry. I really should have declined the lead since I am so busy. However, you expressed urgency because you were getting pictures of your estate to get ready to sell in a couple days. I also should have asked more questions upon first contact. Like...what are the fixtures I am taking out and what am I putting in. In this case both were com...

11/21/2016

Repairs were somewhat challenging due to age & condition of roof & ceiling, but in the end repairs were completed to my complete satisfaction. Mr. Hoffman was professional in every way--courteous, prompt, and humble. He also installed a door sweep & screendoor part, also to my satisfaction. I would recommend him anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial reroof utilizing rolled roofing along with ceiling leak repair; entrance doors repair-parts install.

CATEGORY handyman service

Hello and thank you for the wonderful review. However, I am not my Hoffman and this is a great review I am sure he would appreciate.

10/31/2016

Mario was Prompt, Knowledgable, Courteous, and was very Professional. He also went the extra distance. He noticed our front door was sticking...He fixed it. He noticed our 5 vent boot covers on the roof were bad...he show us pics...then went to the store and replaced them...he noticed the siding on the chimney was also missing sections from the wind...he showed us video...went to the store...got t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mario repaired our siding on our soffits that had fallen off from the winds and winterized our 2 swamp coolers.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,siding,doors

10/20/2016

Mario was personable, efficient and timely. He tends to be a perfectionist with the quality of his work. I would recommend him as a handyman to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Mario to do most of the work on my kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,handyman service,plastering,remodeling,wallpaper removal,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Hello, Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking a moment to let others know your satisfaction with my skills. It is very appreciated.

Housecleaning, window cleaning. Roof repair. Drywall installation & repair. Painting - interior & exterior. Carpentry. Welding. Snow removal. Flooring installation. Concrete patios & sidewalks. Sheld building & moving. Junk removal. Estate clean outs. Pressure washing. Parking lot maintenance. Janitorial services. Inspection services. Gutters. Landscaping & irrigation installation. Tree & shrub trimming.

Pesticides & herbicides,