Paint Pals LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2011

F Rated | 9 Reviews

Paint Pals LLC provides professional painting services to homeowners and businesses across Colorado and the Front Range, from Fort Collins to Denver. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service response, and quality workmanship all at an affordable price. See what all the fuss is about and choose Paint Pals to paint your house TODAY! TOP QUALITY SERVICE * $1,000,000 in General Liability Insurance * Standard 2 Year Written Warranty * Professional and Experienced Painters * Cheaper than our Competitors * Referals Available on Request * 100% Proven Customer Satisfaction Record * Accredited by the Better Business Bureau...

M & E Painting LLC

70  REVIEWS
M & E Painting LLC

M&E Painting is family-owned and operated in Northern Colorado. We offer interior and exterior painting, surface repairs; deck and fence staining. Matt Shoup founded M&E Painting in 2005. Matt painted his way through college and in 2004 married his college sweetheart, Emily (the “E” in M&E Painting). Since its beginning, M&E Painting focused on communication and accountability. Our dedication to these values allowed M&E Painting to grow quickly from a startup working out of a condo to a well-established painting company and community leader. M&E Painting has continued to grow and has developed into more than just a painting company. It is a catalyst to serve and enhance the Northern Colorado community. We will continue to grow and innovate while always remembering our mission and values. And of course the people who helped us reach this point!

10/11/2019

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for the kind words.

01/17/2017

The company started out really horrible but the owners made it right. The original painters quickly power washed by house, poorly. The owners quickly corrected the issue and extended my warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters

Thanks you for taking the time to right this review, sorry we had an issue and didn't do it right the first time. We appreciate your patience and letting us come back to fix the problem we created.
D

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew didn't show up to work until after 9:30 am ... And they quit by 3:30 .... I had a metal rail on the deck that needed to be sprayed ..... Our home is stucco, and they were only hired to paint the trim. They left the deck til the last .... And while the wind was blowing at 20 mph+ ... They attempted to tape off the rail to spray .... They had major problems just handing the paper and tape. I had a prior appt that afternoon, and told them BEFORE I left that spraying in the wind was not to happen. They needed to return the next day to paint the front door and they could spray in the morning ..... I returned after my appt to find they HAD sprayed, and I had tons of overspray on my stucco house. It took two weeks to get this somewhat remedied .... I still have overspray around the railing where it connects to the house, which I will need to fix this spring. A chunk of the stucco was removed from an inconspicuous corner to attempt to match paint to touch this mess up!!

04/07/2016

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for taking the time to create this review.

03/13/2016

Justin (estimator) reviewed the preparation and painting process in considerable detail and then provided a quote for the work within the same day.  After reading recommendations on the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List, my husband and I specifically asked for painter's Matt and Billy Daniel, which turned out to be a great decision.  We paid 25% down and the job was immediately scheduled wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painting -power wash, scrap loose paint, sand rough edges including weathered areas of fascia and siding, seal with caulk, and prime - paint body, trim, gutters, and doors

CATEGORY house painters

Exterior House Painting, Interior House Painting, Staining, Exterior Commercial Painting, Interior Commercial Painting

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express