One Source Cleaning, LLC

A 30 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2016

116 E Drake Rd

Fort Collins, CO 80525

One Source Cleaning is a customer service based cleaning company committed to helping your family create a happy & healthy home. We use our own Essential Oil based cleaner that is safe for your pets and kids. We hire cleaning professionals who are friendly, compassionate and get the job done right. This is our promise to you!...

house cleaning (30)floor cleaning (2)window cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (1)blind cleaning (1)

04/19/2019

Nice job! My basement needed cleaning after youngest child moved out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

07/16/2018

Awesome. A bit pricey, but then the place needed a deep, deep cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

05/21/2018

They were able to schedule us quickly, came on time, and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us this review. We appreciate it!

01/24/2018

It went very well. The lady I met first was extremely nice and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our main level of our home cleaned for moving purposes. They cleaned the kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths.

CATEGORY house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!

10/01/2017

Jill personally called me on a Sunday and was very accomodating about fitting us in on short notice to get the house cleaned before move-in. She sent over 2 awesome ladies who did exactly what I requested, which included vacuuming out the kitchen and bathroom cabinets and scraping off the prior contact paper that was in them... very time consuming work and they did a spectacular job! Love them and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a newly purchased house that was left in rough shape and needed cleaning help.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!!

08/26/2017

We worked through some schedule variability with the owner and everything worked out - she was great about responding and as flexible as she could be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We tried both the regular cleaning and cleaning based on a priority list. Both ways netted great results.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business!! Jill

08/16/2017

They were really good. I'd give them an "A" overall. I'd give them "A's" across the board. I would definitely use them again in the future. I just felt that they did a little extra, more than normal housekeeping. Very good attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Big deal for 4 hours of housecleaning. Normal housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

Thank you so much for the Angie's list review. We appreciate your business!!

08/08/2017

They sent out two girls who worked three hours. Then I liked them, and right now I got a deal with them for first Friday on the month I got one gal from there to clean. The regular price is $30 an hour. I thought it was pretty cheap. Its an minimal of two hours. I have to pay them $60, and she did do two hours of work. She is pretty good. They are very good, or I wouldn't hire them on an weekly ba...

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your review, we appreciate you!!

08/07/2017

Amazing! They showed up on time and the house was cleaned top to bottom throughly!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaned for moving out of a rental home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business!

08/04/2017

They did a fantastic job! They worked straight through without taking a lunch break. When we walked in after they were done it didn't feel icky anymore, we felt like we were home. Good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a house that was a formal rental that had not been taken care. The seller had a clean service clean and they did a good job, One Source Cleaners came in and spent an additional 8 hours deep cleaning!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review, it was a pleasure to clean for you and your family.

We offer an all-natural essential oil based residential cleaning, commercial cleaning, maid service & Airbnb turnover service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal