Lumber Jack & Jill Tree Service LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2010

Locally owned & operated tree service Licensed Arborist and ISA Certified Arborist. We offer free up front price quotes and have plenty of local references. Call us at (970) 308-3358 or visit our web site at www.fctree.com. Award winning. Additional contact name - Mike....

NEWELL BROS TREE & LANDSCAPING

Serving the tree and landscaping needs of the northern Colorado front range area since 1992

03/22/2018

Were prompt, friendly, helpful, and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

CATEGORY tree service

Hello, Thank you for your kind words. If we can be of service in the future, please give us a call! Have a great day!

09/16/2017

The company was easy to work with. They said when they'd have someone out to make an estimate and provided the estimate when they said they would. They showed up on time for the scheduled service and removed the cut branches. In and out in about 20 minutes, and I wish I could scramble over rooftops like those guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a large fir tree that needed a snow-bent branch trimmed off, as well as trimming to keep branches from touching the garage.

CATEGORY tree service

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to make the experience as easy as possible. Please let us know if you ever need your trees trimmed again. Regards, Emily, Mike and Janis

09/12/2017

Went great. Fantastic communication, too. One of the easiest things that I've had done all year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have two large, overgrown bush stumps removed.

CATEGORY tree service

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm glad we made this an easy experience for you. If you need our services again, please give us a call! Regards, Emily, Mike and Janis

09/05/2017

Was very prompt with estimate. Scheduled some work to be done the end of August and it is complete and done well. The rest of the work is scheduled for November.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees evaluated and recommendation for trimming.

CATEGORY tree service

Hello Janet, Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you in November. Regards, Emily, Mike and Janis

10/28/2016

Extremely good job. Punctual and fast working. This is the second time I have hired them to do tree work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and tree removal.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree care, trimming, pruning & removal, shrub trimming, bush removal, stump grinding, chipping, bucket truck, iron injections.

Grass Mowing, Snow Removal