Little Guys Movers

• Trade License Number
  • USDOT: 880583

1807 E Mulberry St

Fort Collins, CO 80524

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

moving (78)piano moving (3)

07/07/2020

DO NOT USE LITTLE GUYS MOVERS!! If you value your precious belongings, use another moving service!! Please read my review on their website: [*** Link removed ***]

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to our new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

C

09/20/2018

I contacted Little Guys Movers over a week ago via Angie's List. I used the Request A Quote button on their Angie's List page to request a quote. I immediately received an email from Angie's List letting me know my request was sent. It has been over a week and Little Guys Movers has not gotten back to me or reached out to me at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to new location, moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

[Member Name Removed], we certainly didn't not respond to you intentionally. We get most of the emails from Angie's List. Unfortunately, some of them find their way into the "junk" file instead of our inbox. For any moving (or any project whatsoever) you need in the future, we would suggest you contact the business directly, with an email, or a good old fashioned phone call. It works. We hope your...

06/14/2018

These guys are great! I recently moved from Colorado to Arizona, and this was my first time using a moving company. The office staff was always courteous, answered all my questions, even when I called with just one question. They returned phone calls and emails promptly. The movers were punctual, professional, efficient, and personable. They didn't rush and were very careful with breakable items. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long distanc moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Photo for Little Guys Movers - 1807 E Mulberry St, Fort Collins, CO - 37155850

01/27/2018

I was very pleased with this service- Adam in the office was very helpful in answering my questions, in scheduling, and giving reassurance in their procedures. The 3 guys arrived right on time, and were courteous, professional and efficient; they worked well as a team, and completed the job within the estimated time [understanding that it's not easy to judge exactly the amount of time needed for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move items (some furniture and many boxes) from 8' X 10' and 10' X 20' storage units to house; then carry items to the appropriate rooms, including basement and 2d floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2018

01/22/2018

Everything went very smoothly and as planned. The entire process from quote, scheduling and moving was done with high quality and professionalism. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved commercial offices from one Greeley location to another across town.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

12/27/2017

They were on time and moved all of our things without any problem. Very smooth!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Fort Collins, Colorado to Johnstown, Colorado

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

12/07/2017

Great. It was a complicated move, because a big moving van was dropping stuff off in FC, but some of it was moving on to Denver via Little Guys. We weren't sure when big van coming until the day before. But it all worked out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture and boxes from FC to Denver

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2017

11/15/2017

It went extremely well. Very responsive, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved our household goods from Livermore to Windsor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

11/13/2017

The crew was prompt and hustled to complete our move promptly, no damage to our goods, wrapped items for transport and protected our wood floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture from old residence to new.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

10/11/2017

Very well. The team was very careful, although there were a couple of incidents with nicks on the walls and floors. It might have been hard to avoid that, given the tight corners and the size of the furniture. All arrangements were organized and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my house contents (especially furniture)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2017

Local & Long Distance Moving, Residential Moving, Corporate & Commercial Moving, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving - Seniors, Apartment Moving, Piano & Specialty Item Moving

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa