LINDGREN LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION, INC

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

Since 1995, Lindgren Landscape has worked to design and build the most innovative and functional outdoor living spaces in Northern Colorado. Together, with landscape designers and architects, our landscape contractors offers premier landscape design, landscape construction, and lawn care to Fort Collins and surrounding areas. Maintaining commercial and high-end residential properties, we specialize in creating unique spaces such as outdoor living rooms, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fire features, water features, paver patios, and walkways, as well as, overall custom landscapes. Our Landscape Management division was created to maintain the unique projects that we create, and we are always open to those looking for landscaping jobs....

J Rock Custom Hardscapes & Irrigation LLC

We are an owner-operated business. As a father of two boys myself, my goal is to create spaces for you and yours to enjoy time together. We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. If you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. To get a free quote, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to serving you!

11/03/2020

From start to finish we have been nothing but pleased with Lindgren Landscape. Jill White, our designer for the project, listened carefully to our ideas and drew a design of the project that was pleasing to us all. She is a wealth of knowledge and an incredible resource. Her team of workers (Tyler, Juan and Drew) are wonderful and worked so hard for two days to make sure everything was finished to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo front yard grass, rocks and tree

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

09/10/2020

It was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do landscape and mowing.

06/18/2019

Lindgren did a first-class job. Their workers were thoroughly professional, courteous, and hard-working. Where Lindgren didn't have the expertise to complete certain aspects of the job, such as fencing and curbing, they used subcontractors who were equally professional. I highly recommend Lindgren.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovate back yard

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

07/09/2013

I guess they do comprehensive landscaping service. It's been the best landscaping provider that we used. They are always efficient, do good work, and we never had any problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Lindgren Landscape & Irrigation, Inc provides me landscaping services every week. I have an annual contract. It's a la carte service, you can pick what services you want and I pay monthly.

06/21/2012

We have an entire acre so when they come its a big job and it has always been really good. They are very thorough. They clean up and we have been very happy with them. Overall, they have excellent service. They are wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lindgren Landscape & Irrigation for our lawn and yard service. We have them come once a month to do basic clean up.

CATEGORY landscaping

landscape architecture, landscaping companies, landscaping fort collins, landscape designer, landscape contractors, yard maintenance, lawn care fort collins, landscape design fort collins, landscaping jobs

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover