Front Range Veterinary Clinic and Pet Lodge

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 2010

Front Range Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1986. The building that is the current clinic was originally constructed in 1960 as a single family home. Since then, extensive renovations and expansions have taken place. The building that houses the boarding kennel was constructed in 1986. In 2009, Trent Newcomer, DVM, purchased the property and the veterinary practice. We have continuously strived to provide top-quality client service and patient care for all who call or come through our doors. We have 6 employees. Mission Statement: Our mission is to compassionately provide our patients with exceptional healthcare, and build positive relationships with our clients by offering a friendly and comfortable environment of trust, respect, and extraordinary service. Core Values: We feel that patient health is maximized when we utilize a team approach between doctors, staff, and clients. We will do all we can to develop and nurture these relationships in a positive manner. We recognize that communication among staff members and with our clients is vital, and enhances our ability to provide consistent veterinary healthcare. Client education is important to us, and our caring staff will continuously strive to improve their knowledgebase and communication skills in order to optimize client service and, ultimately, patient care. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our clients during each and every visit. We will be responsible members of our community. We celebrate and respect our staff and encourage them to lead balanced personal and professional lives. ...

12/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
examined a potential adoptable puppy. when well, gained the info needed.

04/04/2015

Care was fine. I was concerned that I was charged for an extra full day when I was 15 minutes beyond 24 hours. Also, it would be helpful that my dog not be brought out to the reception area until I have completed payment and paperwork. It is difficult to manage the dog and conduct business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding and play group for dog

01/14/2014

I board my pit/lab mix at Front Range. While my dog loves people she does not always love other dogs so a open play kennel is not for us. At other boarding places Lucy would not eat but has done well here. The extra time they spend with her has made it a good experience.

04/14/2012

They are really professional and great. The doctors are very kind and really like the animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog here for cancer treatment.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

The veterinary services we provide include: Vaccinations and Vaccine Packages Full in-house laboratory Radiology State-of-the-art dental services (including ultrasonic scaling, polishing, and digital radiography) Spaying and neutering Routine and non-routine surgery Anesthesia Dermatology Internal medicine Internal and external parasite control Pain management Second opinions on complex cases Senior and geriatric wellness HOUSE CALLS AVAILABLE

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa