Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning

A 112 Reviews

Founded 1934 • Angie's List since November 2009

208 Commerce Dr Ste 4

Fort Collins, CO 80524

Our company is Family owned & operated for three generations, serving northern Colorado since 1934. When you need dependable heating and air conditioning services in Fort Collins, CO from an HVAC company that you can trust, call the heating and air conditioning professionals at Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team of highly qualified, extensively trained heating and air conditioning technicians can handle any heating or air conditioning installation, maintenance or repair project that you may need in the Fort Collins area. Let us show you what truly outstanding service looks like. Additional email - info@fortcollinsheating.com....

hvac repair (108)water heater repair and installation (9)fireplace repair (1)air duct cleaning (1)
C

04/02/2020

I recently got estimates from a half-dozen HVAC companies for the installation of a full ducted heat-pump system into an home that did not have it - a retrofit. Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning called me back within minutes of my submitting a quote request, and they came out the same morning - impressive. The guy who came out was dressed professionally and was notably friendly. However, his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation Of Central Heat Pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

03/25/2020

Dispatcher was quick to respond and follow up, very timely, professional and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace clean and service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

07/16/2018

Prompt, reliable, honest service. Fixed a problem for $350 that a different “A” rated competitor recommended $15,000 to $20,000 to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of air conditioning unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing FCHA.

01/06/2018

Rob Reavis was the installer. He was very professional and friendly. The installation job was first rate. Answered all our questions, and explained the operation of the unit he installed. I highly recommend him and Fort Collins Heating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed whole house humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, [Member Name Removed]! We will be sure to pass this along to Rob. Thank you for choosing FCHA, we appreciate your business.

07/09/2017

I give them a very high rating. They're a quality outfit. Their price is reasonable. They have quality service. I have not compared them with other providers because, I have had them since I built my house 15 years ago. They service my heating and air conditioning, I don't have any cost at my fingertips. They come twice a year, they let us know when it's time to come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service our heating and air conditioning once a year. They checked my air conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and trusting us with your HVAC needs!

05/24/2017

We have people who are wonderful that we have done really well with. We just have a little setup with them where we put a little something every month. Then we have it checked, of course, once a year for the air conditioning and also for the heat. So far we are very pleased with them. They are local to us. We are paying about $25 a month. We are paying $250 a year so when they come out they don't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used heating and air conditioning with Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning. The last time they were here they did our summer deal for air conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for participating in our Energy Savings Agreement! We appreciate your business and we are so glad that you are happy with the program.

04/22/2017

One of the few comapnies at the time who would put in a split HVAC system in our area. They've done a beautiful job and I do have a service contract with them and have been very happy with them. They also clean up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new furnace for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for being a long time, loyal customer of FCHA. We look forward to meeting all your HVAC needs in the future and we appreciate your feedback!

04/12/2017

It was awesome. Everything went as it should. They were upfront about costs and why this or that was the best way to go. I had 2 other estimates and there's was the most reasonable. They gave me a discount for cash. They were fast and clean. System works great. I would for sure use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new furnance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] Unless you used a different name and address, we don't have you on file as completing any work at [Member Information Removed] We do appreciate your kind words, but just wanted to make sure you are submitting your review for the correct company.

09/07/2016

Excellent job, very clean and fast. looks like it was done at commercial quality for a residential site!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional heating / cooling duct run

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2016

08/31/2016

Provider missed first two hour appointment window, calling me 30m after the window expired to tell me they were not going to make it. Rescheduled appointment for first appointment of the day, given window between 8 - 9am. Received a voicemail from the technician at 9:30 saying he was running 30m late. Attempted to call back at his number, but no answer and no voicemail box setup. Called main offic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General HVAC tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016