Fort Collins Forestry and Firewood

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2013

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Locally owned & operated. May contact through phone or email. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED....

NEWELL BROS TREE & LANDSCAPING

Serving the tree and landscaping needs of the northern Colorado front range area since 1992

06/21/2015

Overall, I was impressed watching their crew work and hope they are available to take care of my tree this winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed three large trees at my neighbors property. Their crew was very professional, efficient and respectful of my neighboring property. After inquiring about my pear tree Garrett informed me it was not the right season to prune my tree but would be happy to follow up and help me this winter. I appreciated the knowledge about my specific tree since it is very old.

CATEGORY tree service

12/16/2013

My call was not returned as the answering machine promised!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I attempted to use Fort Collins Forestry and Firewood

10/28/2013

He never fulfilled his obligation and never called this guy is not a professional don't waste your time not even the courtesy of a call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In September he quoted me for a cord of wood and we made a deal for delivery by the end of September, never got it, never got a call, I called many many times and never got an answer. Voice mail full ect very unprofessional would never use them or call again

10/18/2013

I called Fort Collins Forestry and Firewood 4 times, each time getting a full mail box. I sent an e-mail and never received a response. I contacted them through Facebook (and my post was deleted by them, so I know it was received). And I called a 5th time and left a message and never received a response. My husband also called and never received a response. I understand it is a very busy time of y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

10/18/2013

I was requesting a cord of pinion, split and stacked. His voice mail box, when I called the second time, was full. So, clearly, his service is/was in high demand. I thought he would *eventually* call. But, that was the end of September/beginning of October and still no call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did not return my phone calls. The provider did not return my email. He has great prices and had received one positive review here on Angie's list, but with not responding to me (and possibly many others) he's losing business. Well, at least, mine.

CATEGORY firewood

Tree Removal, Tree Pruning, Tree Health and Management. Firewood and Wildfire Mitigation