Colorado Vision Center

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a full service optical. Our doctors do exams for contacts and/or glasses. We have 3 Doctors, 3 opticians and 1 receptionist. We take most major vision insurances. All credit cards are accepted including Care Credit (medical insurance card)....

03/27/2015

06/15/2014

Quick, professional AND affordable. Visit and glasses (with all the bells and whistles)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great!

CATEGORY optometrist

09/17/2012

excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eddie is excellent. Very caring and wiling to take time to explain. Highly recomended.

06/17/2012

Edie and her staff are always extremely helpful, professional and caring. Edie herself is a joy. No matter what I need, she takes extra care and goes over an above the minimum. So does her staff. Usually I just get contacts, but this year I had some computer glasses break. Her staff met with me before I was elligible for my annual (based on my insurance). They tried to help me fix my existing glas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Edie Bowman annually for an eye check up and to get glasses or contacts. This year was to get glasses.

CATEGORY optometrist

03/02/2012

We've been happy with the services provided by the Colorado Vision Center. We plan to use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use the Colorado Vision Center for our eye care needs. My son saw them about one month ago.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

Visual acuity, color vision, depth perception skills, automated visual field screening, corneal mapping/measurement, ocular power measurement, internal eye pressure, ocular alignment, pupil function & neurological assessment.