Bockmann Custom Construction, LLC

• Trade License Number
  • CL1440
  • Trade License Locale
  • Larimer County

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1023 Glenn Ridge Dr

Fort Collins, CO 80524

I am a residential remodeler who generally works alone. In other words, I am not only the owner, but also the laborer for my company. If needed, I will supply trustworthy sub-contractors in order to complete your job....

home remodeling (21)woodworking (10)drywall repair (5)basement remodeling (3)siding (3)electrical (3)door (2)interior painting (2)flooring (2)closet design (2)tile installation (2)house painting (1)

07/01/2019

Bockmann Custom Construction re-sided most of my house recently. I could not have been more satisfied with my experience. Tom Bockmann (the owner) is hands on. He was very responsive to my needs, always doing whatever it took make sure I was satisfied. His bid was very competitive and he did not ever try to add on $ after ever request. He couldn't have been more fair. The quality of the work perfo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install exterior siding

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you for the good review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you and working for you.

12/30/2018

Tom was excellent. The initial job was small yet he was still willing to do it. I had a variety of contractors lined up and he was able to fit our job in so the timing was not messed up. Tom's work was great, he showed up when he said he would and everyone who sub-contracted for him was also great. Tom has a good sense of humor and was very easy to work with. Because of our experience with this sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small configuration job for kitchen and sheetrock

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

10/31/2018

Very well done. The contract went to Firefly Electric, as recommended by Bockman

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 220VAC outlet for kitchen range.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

04/21/2017

Fantastic. I had five separate projects that Tom and his colleagues completed, and they did a wonderful job. High degree of professionalism and service, great value/price, excellent client service skills, and overall, felt like it was a great combination of high quality work and a decent price. Appreciated that he would give me the option to get materials (and thereby, avoid a markup) as well. I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Variety of smaller house projects (e.g., projects of 2-4 days' each). Carpentry, finish work, drywalling, painting.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

04/12/2017

Exceeded expectations! Excellent communication, punctual and clean. All crew helping were professional, personable and skilled. Great attention to detail. I would recommend Bockmann Construction for any remodel or needed craftsman upgrading. An honest company at an honest price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We enclosed two rooms off of our kitchen and created a new coat closet and bathroom entry. The old coat closet was converted into a larger pantry. There was some electrical work.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,electrician,remodeling,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

12/10/2016

Tom took time out of his busy schedule and helped me quickly. He was pleasant, informed and professional while on site. I was "desperate" and didn't ask Tom to quote a price before he began. I was pleased when the invoice arrived and believe the price was very fair. I appreciate his work very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally called Tom for drywall install. As a contractor he subbed out that task and provided me a recommendation - who worked out well. I then called Tom back asking if he could remove a window for me (before the drywall installer arrived!).

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

09/09/2016

Left voicemail for contractor requesting a call back to schedule a time to provide a bid and never received a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Sorry, [Member Name Removed]. I was out of town when you contacted me, and I failed to get back to you. My apologies. Hope the project turned out well.

07/12/2016

Wonderful!!! Way better than even expected!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of my kitchen

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

02/05/2016

Tom removed the door from the bedroom to the bathroom and redid the door frame so it looked like it was designed to be open/without a door. This makes this bathroom more of an en suite and is just what we wanted. He did excellent work removing the door/hardware and moving it to storage for me; removed the original doorframe and disposed of it; installed/painted new doorframe to match existing fram...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a jack/jill type bathroom with three doors all swinging together. I had Tom remove the door from the bedroom so you could actually get into the bathroom without having to move multiple doors around to access facilities.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2016

12/17/2015

My daughter in law recently contacted Bockmann Custom Construction LLC, Fort Collins to have them come out and look at a window that was wicking water into the drywall. She had previously had 3 different people look at it. The first person said the roof must be leaking, a roofer came out and said it had nothing to do with the roof, a third company tried to sell her t new windows when the window it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resealed exterior window

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

All manner of interior and exterior repair and remodeling. This includes framing, windows, doors, siding, flooring, ceramic tiling, drywall, painting, insulation and trim work.

Major Plumbing, Electric & Roofing