Alpha Plumbing

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2011

Alpha Plumbing is a local plumbing company with over 20 years of experience that strives for 100% customer satisfaction. Quality work is our main focus. We specialize in service, remodel and new construction plumbing projects. **ALL DISCOUNTS ARE ON LABOR ONLY**...

AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 25 years of experience, our Family and Veteran owned business will always take care of you and yours! For the quickest response please call versus sending a message. We do not staff the office after hours and weekends but we do have emergency services for an after hours fee. Please call 970-669-7900 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Offers by AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING on Angie's List

10/04/2017

Jaime and his team at Alpha Plumbing are awesome. Will defintely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hot water heater, disconnect and reconnect 6 sinks after granite counter installs.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

07/13/2017

Work was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a hose bibb.

04/03/2017

Jamey was probably the best tradesman I have ever come across in Fort Collins! The service was outstanding. He responded immediately and got my water back on quickly. The work he did was exceptional! I would HIGHLY recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a broken water main fixed

03/18/2016

Everything went quickly and easily. Jason(?) explained what he was doing. He answered all of my many questions. Being a senior citizen and having been scammed by previous local plumber I was very grateful that Jason was so willing to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I will definitely call on Alpha again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked inlets to new washing machine, Added devices to stop water hammer. Checked water pressure and  special tank off of water heater.  Checked all 4 toilets. Used snake on all of them.

C

02/01/2016

They were out in November I think.  I think they charged $129.  I don't know what happened but a week after they said what it needed, nothing was done.  So I called them on it and they said somebody dropped the ball.  Well I ended up ordering the coupling on Amazon, so I did that myself, and then they came and put it in, my faucet now hums.  So I called them on that and they are suppose to come ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Alpha Plumbing.  I had a faucet that leaked and it needed a new coupling.

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential & commercial. Water heater replacements. Gas line install. Basement finishes. Additions. Kitchen & bathroom remodels. Drain cleaning. Camera inspections. Leak repair. Sewer replacements. Water main replacements. Boiler installation & repair. Plumbing.

Septic tank pumping.