Roundtree Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

138 Rock Knoll Dr

Evergreen, CO 80439

Our devotion to our customers is what pushed us to the top of the roofing world here in Colorado. Roundtree Roofing is proud to offer our customers everything we’ve learned in our 32 years of experience for roof replacements. Please contact our office today to schedule your free estimate at 720-327-3970...

roofing (11)

07/29/2020

Awesome job by Lenny and crew. Honest, hard-working and efficient but not uptight Worked with our insurance to get everything just right. Would hire again in a heart beat. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/12/2020

It went very well everything came out beautiful all my neighbors said roof looks great. The workers put in roof did a wonderful job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replaceItment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/06/2020

Owner set up time on a Saturday to perform review of my problem. That morning he called to inform me he has to attend a client with a bad leak and would come by later that day. By the following Thursday he had not contacted me. I had to call him. Not responsive or professional. Disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

It's very concerning to us that you had that experience with us. please contact our office if we can help you any further in the future.

04/24/2020

Very Well. I will tell all my friends and neighbors the job was professionally done well. The best materials used. I love my new roof! The clean up the crew did well.. I highly recommend Roundtree Inc. The owner, Lenny prior to the job explained a lot to me on how the job will be done. I learned a lot from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing our company for your roofing replacement.

01/09/2020

Lenny Roundtree and his crew were wonderful! They were on time and completed the roofing job quickly and efficiently. The crew was courteous and made sure that the entire area around my house was clear of any debris, actually cleaner than before they started. Lenny was great and was involved from the start giving me a price with no upselling and walked us through the entire process. I was lucky to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

We are happy that you had a great experience. please let us know if we can help in the future.

12/22/2019

Lenny Roundtree, the owner was very knowledgeable and helpful during the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles put on roof of a new house being built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], please let me know if I can assist in the future. Lenny

10/26/2019

The job went very well, professionally done at all stages and on time. Kenny was easy to talk to and answered our many questions. Would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Thank you very much for your review. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

10/23/2019

No installation issues. New homes are going up in Berthoud at a staggering rate. The roofs on what I've looked at don't even come close to the quality of my home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement for house and two sheds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thank You for trusting us with your hail damaged roof replacement. We look forward to working with you again.

02/21/2019

Excellent, on time, price was reasonable, and clean up their mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renovation on the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad we helped you. Please let us know if we can help you or a friend in the future.

02/20/2019

Very good. Great attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are putting a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] you're a valued customer for us!

We are a full service roofing company offering roof replacement only. We can handle your hail,or wind damage roof claim.

Roof Repairs Not Offered, Replacement only.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available