Anything Wood, LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2010

In business since 1998 Expertise • Antique Furniture Repair and Restoration • Fine Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Restoration • Minimum Project: $450.00 • Send pictures for estimates: Michael.Lanier6798@gmail.com • Trip fee if not selected for project: $50.00 • Reasonable Pick-up and Delivery fees may apply • Detail oriented * See web site for examples of my work: www.AnythingWood.biz * 1/2 OF ESTIMATED COSTS DUE AT TIME OF PICK-UP...

J Display Case

71  REVIEWS
J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

09/24/2018

Michael did a great job. We purchased a new dining table and realized afterwards that it was unprotected wood. With 2 kids that wasn't going to work so we hired him to put a protective finish on it. Very nice, well priced, we are very pleased with his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Protect dining table

03/01/2013

I had some antique furniture that was passed down to me that is from the 1800's. I went to antique row and asked around on who they used for furniture refinishing and all of them recommended this company. He did a very good job. I called a lot of companies and he was the only person familiar with antique restoration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for antique furniture refinishing and repair. This was for a Duncan Phyffe table and chairs, bedroom suit,  and other pieces of furniture.

11/10/2012

It was a great experience from pick-up to delivery of my beautiful 'new' dresser and mirror. I just love them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anything Wood refinished a mirror and dresser that I inherited from my Mom.

10/30/2012

He said he could perform work that he could not. He was not honest; he said he couldn't drop off my finished furniture because he couldn't find another person to help him deliver it, however he later emailed me that he's on his way to California and would finish the furniture when he got back, so I knew he had lied initially about the work being completed. The furniture was returned in worse condi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed him to repair and refinish my furniture.

CATEGORY furniture repair

I have never in all the years I have specialized in Antique Repair and Refinishing received a negative review, much less one that is so filled with false information and outrageously negative statements. The majority of her specific complaints were for work not included in my detailed estimates. I offered three times to address many of her issues (including for work not contracted for) but she ref...

08/16/2012

Went beautifully, no problems.  Was a slight delay in the completion due to a health issue--very understandable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My grandmother's secretary needed repair.  The repair included re-installing the legs, stabilizing the front piece, addressing the areas where the finish had worn off and refinishing the lower shelf.  The work turned out to be much more extensive than originally planned but there was no increase in the cost.  The piece is beautiful now--I couldn't be happier with the work that was done, treated like his own!

CATEGORY furniture repair

• Antique Furniture Repair and Restoration - wood only • Fine Furniture - Repair & Restoration- wood only * Color (stain) matching * Color matching * Water damage repair * Insurance work * Insurance Estimates: $100.00 - waived if the work is done by Anything Wood, LLC * All work performed in my shop * Pick-up and Delivery available - reasonable cost

Repair of recliners Repair/refinish metal or plastic furniture Flooring In-home work Not preferred Projects under $350.00

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal