BOOMERANG IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2005

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

I am a "hands-on," licensed, & insured general contractor, whose company motto is, "My work DOESN'T come back to haunt you!" For 22 years I have helped my clients with their repair & renovation needs. I believe the best acknowledgement of my work are customers who are not only satisfied with the completed job, but are also happy to refer me to others. All estimates are free & I have a trusted list of subcontractors for work I don't typically do (electrical,hvac,concrete,stucco,large drywall/texture) I always return calls within 24 hours or sooner. I prefer to give job estimates rather than T&M cost. Feel free to call @ 3039317305 if you have Q's....

Koldeway Electric Inc

We provide full-service electrical construction, renovation, repair and preventative maintenance. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, bringing power to your hot-tub / swimming pool, and installing custom landscape lighting, re-wiring a commercial structure, or bringing power to your commercial kitchen – we never run out of energy!

03/09/2016

06/13/2012

They did excellent work on an urgent door issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used there service for a urgent door issue.

06/23/2011

They are very reliable persons for contracting, carpentry, and remodeling.  They are honest.  I would use their service for an estimate in the future too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Boomerang Improvements service for an estimate for the door.  I last used their service a few days ago.

06/24/2005

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, CONTRACTOR WAS ON TIME EVERYDAY. MOST DAYS EARLY. DEPENDABLE AND HAD GOOD SUGGESTIONS OF THINGS THAT I HAD NOT THOUGHT OF. A VERY GOOD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. I WOULD RECOMMEND MICHAEL TO OTHER PEOPLE INTERESTED IN QUALITY WORK AT A REASONABLE PRICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOW INSTALLATION BOTH UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS. EXCELLENT WORK INSIDE AND OUT. VERY METICULOUS CRAFTSMANSHIP AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL. ALL TRIM WORK WAS REINSTALLED AS IT WERE NEW.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Residential home repairs & remodeling including but not limited to bath & kitchen work, basement finishes (partial/full),egress windows,door & window replacement,lead testing(EPA CERTIFIED),custom tile installation,finish carpentry & plumbing .

carpet, hardwood flooring, landscaping,roofing,insulation,drywall,electrical,siding,excavation......but i have reliable subs for all these trades.