Thunderbird Design

A 193 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2005

1830 W Baker Ave

Englewood, CO 80110

*** We are open and accepting new project inquiries. We can provide home consultations/estimates with minimal physical contact. Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. We will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Thunderbird Design is design and build landscaping firm serving the front range since 2003. We specialize in designing and installation award winning landscapes. We take great pride in our people and great care in our work. Excellent customer service is our main priority....

landscaping (170)hardscaping (79)irrigation system (56)stone and gravel (43)lawn care (39)mulch delivering (35)tree service (12)landscape lighting (9)home remodeling (9)fence company (8)leaf removal (5)

06/19/2020

Thunderbird Designs just completed a full yard xeriscape design and installation for the large yard at our residence. Their ambitious design and technical expertise were able to turn our landscape dreams into a reality. I really could not recommend them more. We had a thoroughly positive experience through all stages of the process: from initial conceptualization to design, detailed estimates to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For large residential yard: xeriscaping, drip irrigation, raised beds, soil amendment, fencing, landscape fabric and mulch, full scraping of original yard

CATEGORY fencing,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

09/13/2019

Design was perfect, every member of the team was professional and personable. The work was completed very quickly, the price was affordable and the end result is gorgeous! I highly recommend Thunderbird Design, this is a trustworthy company and I look forward to giving them more of my business for a larger back yard project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaped my front yard

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

08/12/2019

Thunderbird exceeded my expectations while working on my backyard recently. They were quick to respond to my initial request and had someone who was very knowledgeable come to my house to look my yard and provided me a detailed quote. I think the whole process took 2-3 days. The office kept in touch with me regarding installation schedule and even started a week earlier then initially expected. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler & Sod Installation

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Photo for Thunderbird Design - 1830 W Baker Ave, Englewood, CO - 38039703

05/05/2019

I recommend Thunderbird Design. Russell gave us a beautiful design for the patio, and the crew that built it was very hard working, very reliable, and did a beautiful job. I would hire them again for sure. Everyone who has seen it has loved it, and it is where we will hang out this summer and many more in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out large 25 year old redwood deck and replace with paver patio.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

08/27/2018

Amazing! this team was responsive, on time and professional in every sense of the word. I interviewed 3 other reputable companies in addition to Thunderbird Design, and from the get-go, it was clear that they would be better. I want to be clear that their price was comparable but the professionalism was unsurpassed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-do of backyard which included removal of some hardscape and replace with softscape

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

Photo for Thunderbird Design - 1830 W Baker Ave, Englewood, CO - 37355512

08/19/2018

Crew was great, worked hard, and did a great job. Designer Russell did a great job with design and guided us through the process to get what we wanted in the end. A little pricy but we are happy customers. Neighbors have commented on how great it looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace pavers on patio, fix drainage problems, replace 1300 sq Ft of grass and old weedy rock with new rock and planting’s

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

08/04/2018

Great. Was provided with a comprehensive design I really liked shortly after a visit. Front and back yard finished by a crew of 4 in 7 working days, accommodating a couple adjustments along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping removal/redesign/installation

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems,lighting,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Photo for Thunderbird Design - 1830 W Baker Ave, Englewood, CO - 37294574

04/15/2018

Working with Thunderbird was an all-around positive experience. From design to scheduling to installation, everyone I dealt with was very professional, hard-working and responsive to my needs. My patio and the retaining wall turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined. I would hire them again and definitely recommend for any landscape work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver patio and retaining wall

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

03/15/2018

From start to finish, it went great! Dustin, the designer, was responsive, listened to our concerns, answered our questions, and provided us with a great design for our space. Our contacts with Amber in the office were also great. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape design

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

03/13/2018

Very happy with the design and the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscape Patio including a fire pit

CATEGORY landscaper,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

Landscaping. Hardscaping. Planting. Irrigation. Commercial Snow Removal. We offer landscape design and installation including the following elements paver and flagstone patios, retaining walls, xeriscaping, plantings, outdoor kitchens, BBQs, fire pits, pergolas, arbors, cultured stone, and landscape lighting. Job Price Minimum $2,500.00

Concrete repair and pouring, stamped concrete, decking & porches, stand alone fencing projects

Visa, MasterCard, Check