Jonathan W. Singer, D.O.

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Double board-certified Family physician and surgeon. Specializing in diagnosing and treating difficult, chronic problems using traditional as well as complementary medical care....

07/27/2017

I saw Dr Singer many times over a 3.5 year period. However, he performed very expensive allergy tests and treated me for allergies and asthma. I got progressively worse, he told me I had to move out of Colorado to somewhere like Hawaii. I actually did move for 8 months, but continued to get worse. I came back and went to National Jewish, I have lung cancer, not asthma, and my allergies were not th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a constant cough and sometimes difficulty breathing. My breathing issues got progressively worse.

D

11/11/2013

I can't blame the doctor too much for our disappointment. My wife and I sought a competent laser surgeon for varicose veins on her leg. The office manager, his wife, assured us he could perform the surgery. Since we live in Gunnison, a visit to Dr. Singer meant travel, meals, and a room for the night. However, Dr. Singer could not perform laser surgery on large veins, as we immediately we told onc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We visited Dr. Singer.

CATEGORY

01/06/2013

My experience with Dr. Singer and his staff is always pleasant.  They are incredibly helpful, regardless of the issue.  The customer service from Dr. Singer and his staff, from the medical to administrative staff, has been outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Singer is my primary care physician.  I am a person who has had chronic illness throughout my adult life with little help from other physicians, even the Mayo Clinic.  Without a doubt, Dr. Singer is the most competent, compassionate and forward thinking physicians I have encountered my 30 years of searching for a doctor who could help me.  I trust him completely with my medical care as he, unlike most physicians, looks for the cause of illness, and develops a comprehensive plan to treat and heal you.   I am grateful that Dr. Singer will spend the time he thinks is necessary to provide the treatment I need.  He is careful and thorough in his attention to detail and treats the patient in a holistic manner.   He has helped me beyond measure and I hate to think what my health and therefore, quality of life would be like now if I had not found Dr. Singer.

12/10/2012

Not pleasant experience.  Referred to someone I felt was not really qualified.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hypnosis.

CATEGORY hypnotherapy

11/23/2010

I see him every month. He is great. He offers personalized services. I like the fact that he is willing to work with my schedule. He cares about my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jonathan W Singer is my primary care physician. My last visit to him was on the 19th of November 2010.

CATEGORY family doctor

Traditional medical care & alternative medicine specializing in allergies, back & neck pain, herniated disc treatments, chronic fatigue, heavy metal toxicity, rheumatoid, lupus, diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, thyroid, adrenal & hormonal problems including natural hormone replacement therapy, digestive problems & nutritional problems, alcohol & drug addictions, offering sciton & elos laser skin treatments for any skin problems & antiaging treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal