Fischer Van Lines, Moving & Storage LLC

A105 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2006

2735 S Raritan St

Englewood, CO, 80110

Fischer Van Lines, Moving & Storage has moved Denver & the surrounding areas going on 14 years running. We have 20+ expert Denver movers on hand. Goto our service page on our web-site to read all our moving prices. Google our name & read well over 1000 moving reviews. We have an "A +" Rating with the BBB, we have won "Best of Yelp" 3 years Running & "Talk of the Town" award 2011 & 2010, "Best Mover In Denver"" Fox News Local, #1 Mover Denver CNTV 4 Years in a Row, Angie's List Super Service Award 11', 12', 13', 15', 16', 17'. We love moving Denver & you will love our guy's. Family owned & operated. We also provide a great discount to senior citizens and military families....

Moving Companies (104)Storage (7)Hauling (5)Delivery Service (3)

05/13/2019

My experience with Fischer Van Lines was a success. Jerome and KB were quick, thorough, and respectful. I plan to use their services again for future moving needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Moving Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Jeff Fischer

08/27/2018

Perfectly. The office staff set up everything carefully, and checked in with me several times before moving day to provide me with updates and to answer my questions. My moving team, Steve and Nick, were terrific: professional, kind, respectful. Not only did I have zero damages, but these two took great care to help place things and even gave me advice on how to set up my chest freezer, and more. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved from Littleton to Grand Junction.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

Thanks you [Member Name Removed], I hope to hear from you again and any referral would be awesome! Let me know how we can help, Jeff Fischer

07/27/2018

This is our second time using Fischer and we had a different crew this time around. Our crew was great - they were able to unload our two moving pods in record time. Nice work! The crew was friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving pods unloaded and moved in

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

Thanks you [Member Name Removed]!

07/18/2018

Fischer Moving Van Line is top notch. As you know selling and buying a home can be stressful. As well as finding the right moving company. Let me tell you about Fischer Van Lines. You can't go wrong with them. From the office personnel to the crew that does the loading and unloading of your home items. The crew I had was very professional and such hard workers. They were very polite. The day of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to be moved from the home that I sold and be moved into my new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

[Member Name Removed], I'm humbled by that awesome compliment! You are the reason we do what we do, we are nothing without our customers! Please don't forget to look us up next time you move and any referral would be greatly appreciated! Jeff Fischer

05/21/2018

Harry, Steve, Nick and Brad were exceptional. They were professional, openly enjoyed the work they did, and worked fast to save me money. I was impressed with how long many of them had been with company and how the veterans took time to help the new team member learn. Everything was loaded and delivered without a scratch. The crew was a little late, but called to let me know they were on their way...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from home to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

05/21/2018

This move was performed exceptionally well with absolutely no problems. It was supervised by Harry who took control and ensured the delivery was performed efficiently, furniture was handled with care, and setup in place. Boxes were all delivered to requested rooms and in good condition. This is the second time we have used Fischer Van Lines and would contract them again for another move. We defini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move entire household from storage location to new home

CATEGORY moving companies, delivery service, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

02/07/2018

Top notch quality of service and professionalism and over all amazing service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved things from the storage to the home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

02/07/2018

The work they do is worth the amount they charge! They handle everything with care, and I was very pleased with the outcome. It went smoothly, they were focused and polite. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved things from the home to the storage facility. Then they will be coming back to move the items into the new home here shortly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

02/07/2018

They were very professional and very thorough and very pleasant. They were very cheerful while doing their work. Management followed up at the end of each day to help make sure everything was going to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
packed apartment, then they stopped and packed up some items from my fiance's home and then moved everything to our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2017

02/07/2018

They are responsive timely and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In state move

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2018