Englewood Family Physicians

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 65 patients per day....

06/15/2012

Overall, the office vist went well from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was way behind in my well womens exam. Dr Delgatty was understanding about my time constraints and didn't give me a hard time about it. The exam itself went fine and she ordered all the tests I needed. I was able to get my results in a week without any difficulty. Everyone i the office is personable and efficient

CATEGORY family doctor

10/07/2011

I seriously considered leaving her as my primary care physician when she joined Provident.  I could never get an appointment to see her.  The staff there tried to convince me to see one of the other doctors on staff.  When I received a letter from her stating she had discontinued her relationship with the Provident practice and was joining Englewood Family Practice, I was very relieved and when I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up care after car accident.  Very clear on what to watch for in the next few weeks.  Do call if I feel something needs further treatment.

CATEGORY family doctor

10/28/2010

Great experience so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both me and my husband went there for our annual physical. She was recommended to us by our prior internist doctor who was great too. Dr. Greos was very patient and paying a lot of attention to what we had to say and gave as lots of recommendations. This was our first visit, and we were pretty impressed with her and her assistant Renne.

10/22/2009

There was an issue that my wife had one time that didn’t seem like a big deal to us. We just happened to be at Dr. Greos’s office at the time. It turned out that my wife was having a blood clot and needed to hospitalized. Dr. Greos was able to recognize the symptoms of the blood clot almost immediately when we had no idea what was going on. She basically saved my wife’s life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Greos is our primary care physician. I have been going to her for probably five years. I last went to her for a physical exam.

05/27/2009

She is very thorough. I have a hard time getting her nurse to return calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my primary care physician.

Family practice.