A-ACADEMY CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2007

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

All Pro Restoration

Now offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization services in addition to water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and storm damage clean up. We provide water extraction, dehumidification, drying, pack outs of contents, cleaning of contents, cleaning of soft goods, asbestos and lead testing, and more. IICRC Certified technicians on-staff at all hours. We work with all insurance companies. Our team is available 24/7.

10/30/2011

Carpet cleaned thoroughly and as requested. Very cordial, effictient, and  professional. Price was fair. I would definately use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This carpet cleaning came on time. Very cordial and attentive.  Carpet was cleaned in a timly manner and as we had requested. I would definately use this company again.

05/17/2011

They do a great job. We’ve been using them for several years. They do a great job cleaning carpets. They remove all the stuff. They are very professional. I would use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A-Academy Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning. I last used their services within the last one or two months. They did the carpet cleaning for nearly the whole house.

07/02/2007

I thought technician had a nice personality and was pleasant to work with. He was very careful with my belongings and that proved to me that they were concerned with making the customer happy and doing the job right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to shampoo six rooms of carpeting in my home. They moved the furniture for me.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

CARPET CLEANING, FLOOD CLEAN-UP, PET ODOR ENZYME, RENTALS & SERVICE.