888 Heating

• Trade License Number
  • LIC00245687

7338 S Alton Way

Englewood, CO 80112

Providing High quality residential, light commercial heating and air conditioning services. Including maintenance plans, service and furnace or air conditioner repair on all major brands. We also provide installation on new high quality heating and air conditioning equipment. Duct cleaning and sanitation services. We offer free estimates on new HVAC equipment and free second opinions competitor pricing . Call today for your appointment! 720-845-0888...

HVAC Companies (9)

01/21/2021

Amazing customer service, top quality professionalism across the board. I never say this but I was totally blown away by the whole experience of working with 888 Heating. I just wish I had worked with them years ago. They went above and beyond on all levels. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a gas furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

09/29/2020

Working with 888 Heating was an excellent experience! I called the office and got on the schedule right away! Kyle was able to come to our home the next day and replace my 15 year old AC unit that was blowing hot air. Within a couple of hours, their friendly and professional install team was able to install our new AC and upgrade our duct work and electrical and get our home cool again for a great...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/29/2020

I had a new system installed in July. Kyle came out and gave me the estimate. Wednesday of the following week they did the install. The work was great! Their tech Matt is awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new air conditioner and furnace installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/17/2020

He did an excellent job. They've done in professionally. They were very clean. Everything was a top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a complete installation of my ac, heating, and furnace for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

09/22/2017

We've been long time customers but decided to check out other Heating & AC companies after our initial bid seemed a little high. Not only did 888 match our lowest bid, they did better plus their warranties were more extensive. Great people, great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to replace our furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

06/16/2017

On 6/6/17 888 Heating came to my home to inspect an A/C unit that wasn't functioning properly. Upon arrival, I informed the service tech that the condensor fan was not functioning and the tech began his inspection. Initially, the tech identified a blown fuse and a bad capacitor as the culprit but mentioned he would like to do a full condenser inspection and shortly after he concluded that the comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

06/14/2017

I took bids from several companies, and boy am I ever glad that I chose 888 Heating. Garrett came out and gave me a quote, actually three quotes...Good, Better, and Best. He was very detail oriented, brought up things the other companies did not consider, and also came up with a solution for an upstairs room that I have that needed some air - that none of the other companies considered. His attent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new Air Conditioning Unit, and furnace. Also, I wanted to add an Air Purifier and additional ductwork for a couple of rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

05/17/2017

The job went very well. The owner manager went the extra mile to explain the product, recommendation of products, and interaction with regard to the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of furnace, controls and humidifier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

08/12/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

Heating Air conditioning Hvac Furnace repair Air conditioning repair Commercial heating and air conditioning (light)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check