Army Ant Moving

Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Additional service areas for moving - Blanding, Bluff, Mexican Hat, Moab, Monticello, Monument Valley, Cortez, Dolores, Durango, Mancos, Mesa Verde Area, Ouray, Silverton, Ridgway, Telluride, Aztec, Farmington & Lake Powell/Page....

#1 Official Movers

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today! We are a licensed and insured moving company. Get rid of the rest and get with the best

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The team showed up ready to work on the 2nd of Dec. For the most part they were professional. It was reported to me that some of the guys were playing with my swords, but I never questioned anyone about it. A piece of Native American pottery was broken, the owner told me he was only going to pay $0.60/lb to replace the item, but the young man that broke it, got it fixed out of his pocket. |The move took a total of 3 days. Moving is never easy. These guys made it as easy as they could. I would recommend Army Ants/Green Apple Movers despite the breakage.

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phone call: Advised me of quality of storage facilities. Advised me of climate-controlled options. I solved the issue of deciding who to use for a 2-year period.

12/18/2014

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NO PROBLEMS AND GREAT SERVICE

C

12/08/2011

not so great. lost many parts and damaged items complained to each other and me about working conditions and about each other

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 guys, only 3 actually worked.. misplaced parts and damaged items

CATEGORY moving companies

Packing, unpacking, moving boxes, supplies, homes, apartments and condos, piano moving, climate controlled storage & self/mini storage.