Westerra Credit Union

Founded 1934 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Your Local Colorado Credit Union All who live or work in the 7-county Denver metro area can join. Whether you are new to the area or simply new to the idea of switching to a local credit union, now is the time to move your accounts to Westerra Credit Union. With low fees and top-notch service, you may be surprised at how much you can save and how easy the process can be. As a member of Westerra Credit Union, you are part of a local financial cooperative that is committed to Working For You....

D

12/31/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Credit Union refused to release information regarding deposits and other account information. I completed a request and I was told to come back within a week to pick up the requested information, but upon my return, the information requested was not available.

CATEGORY banks

Thank you for your feedback, [member name removed]. Please call 303-784-7141 Ext. 4579 to discuss this situation.

06/03/2013

We have been using them since 1972. They have been absolutely fabulous with us. When we were buying our house last summer they were able to help us jump over a few little hurdles here and there that we hadn't been aware of. They have been excellent. We have been with them since '72 and I can't think of a time we've had a problem with them. They have been very good with loans for our houses and a c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are currently using Westerra Credit Union. We last used them a week ago last year to buy the house we are currently in.

12/21/2012

I had surgery in October and have been unable to get to my regular credit union. I have been using Westerra in the meantime and have been so pleased that I think I am going to switch to Westerra!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My personal bank is 50 miles from the Westerra branch I have been using nag they have treated me like I was a member.. Very friendly and efficient.

07/11/2012

I dealt with 2 individuals at Westerra Credit Union. They are Danielle Boyer and Joy Mantelli. These two were awesome. I would highly recommend both of those ladies. I didn’t pay anything and it was free checking. They are wonderful. The people there are fantastic. Those two who I dealt with so far both of them were outstanding. I have recommended people to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Westerra Credit Union.

CATEGORY banks

Credit union, bank, checking, online banking, savings, mortgages, loans & visa credit cards.

Check, Visa, Financing Available