URBAN VETERINARY CARE

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2007

Full sevice veterinary hospital with 2 part time veterinarians and 2 fulle time veterinarianas...

04/15/2016

01/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog there.

03/01/2015

The staff at Urban Vet Care is very friendly.  They give the dogs cheese whiz which goes over very well.  My complaint is that instead of requesting or attempting to get a clean urine sample the old fashioned way they took my dog in the back where I was not able to witness the procedure and used a fine needle that was inserted into the bladder to extract the urine.  I would have preferred another ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last visit was for a urine culture which was a visit with the Vet tech so I was saved the fee for seeing the doctor.

09/17/2013

It is a great practice. I have been taking my dog there for a year and half. They are very professional. The space where they work out of is clean and convenient for me. My dog really enjoys going there and everyone is friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my Shih Tzu in for routine vaccinations.

02/03/2012

I spent $200 at that time. They are excellent, but they are very expensive. Also, their hours are not very convenient. I will not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Urban Veterinary Care, six months ago. They did annual vaccination and exam on my pets.

CATEGORY veterinarian

GENERAL PRACTICE, SURGERY, ANESTHESIA, SEDATION, DENTISTRY, RADIOLOGY, ULTRASOUND, LABORATORY SERVICES, WELLNESS EXAMS AND MANY MORE SERVICES.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available