Rose Medical Center

Angie's List since June 2009

Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world....

10/02/2016

The employees were all so friendly and helpful. My Wife and I both work in healthcare so we know what to expect from a hospital. The providers did a wonderful job taking care of and supporting both of us through this journey. Dr. Bateman, Dr. Schatz and Dr. Paul were all amazing. The nurses were wonderful. They have the process dialed in and I appreciate all the hard work they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Wife was seen there for breast cancer treatment

CATEGORY hospitals,oncology,breast surgery

C

03/11/2016

I was scheduled to have surgery done by him. I do my own medical research and found a side effect of this surgery that occurs in 90 percent of patients that he failed to disclose to me. He's a highly competent surgeon but I question his ethics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to him for an enlarged prostate.

CATEGORY urologist

06/03/2014

Valuable network of doctors across the related disciplines, very professional and expert surgeon, excellent follow up with cancer center located at Rose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Women's health, surgery

05/09/2014

.He was able to catch my husbands heart attack before it actually happened. After that we switched to this doctor to be his cardiologist. My daughter has a rare medical condition and they were able to diagnose it before other doctors. The doctor is excellent along with their staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.Double bypass surgery.

04/15/2014

They had a good review and it was cool.  They're very good kind of providers but we had some confusion with the billing and administration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the general hospital service of Rose Medical Center because I gave birth to my baby.

CATEGORY hospitals

Back, neck and spine care, bariatrics/weight loss, bones, joint and muscle care, cancer care, diabetes and endocrinology, diagnostic imaging and testing, emergency services, eye surgery, heart and vascular care, infectious disease, internal medicine, kidney, bladder and urinary care, lung and respiratory care, pelvic floor care, pregnancy and childbirth care, preventive medicine, rehabilitation therapies, robotic surgery, sleep disorders, sports medicine, vein care, women’s health