Roof Corp of Metro Denver Inc.

A195 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since December 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1685 S. Colorado Blvd S-240

Denver, CO 80222

RoofCorp is a locally owned company specializing in residential roofing. If you have a worn out roof, or if your home has hail or wind damage, we can help! We've installed thousands of roofs throughout the Denver area. We also repair and replace siding as well as completing general contractor jobs. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!...

Roofing (190)Gutters (51)Skylights (4)Siding (4)Interior Painting (2)Exterior Painting (2)Solar Panels (1)Windows (1)Doors (1)

11/18/2019

This is a follow-up review to the one I posted previously. There were apparently some communication issues and when the owner found out about them he called me directly and sent a crew immediately to fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2017

Thanks for your review. Sorry there was some communication issues. The salesman who you were working with has not been with the company for several years now. Once we had a chance to talk directly though, I’m glad we were able to get out there the same day and address your concerns. Please keep my number and give me a call directly if there are any other issues that you see in the future. We reall...

11/12/2019

This is the second time that I have used Roofcorp of Metro Denver and both times they were outstanding. They came out quickly to give me an estimate, worked well with my insurance company, scheduled the roof replacement quickly, Andrew came out and checked on the job during the day it was done and the courteous crew cleaned up completely. They are absolutely, consistently the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/06/2019

Excellent to work with through the entire process. In addition to the roof inspection, claim filing assistance and actual roof replacement work, Roof Corp project manager served as the overall managing contractor for us which simplified the insurance process and included good recommendations of and coordination with sub contractors for related repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection; hail damage insurance claim; roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

11/04/2019

We have had to have our roof replaced a few times over the years (due to major hail damage) and have used Roofcorp, and Andrew Barilla, each time . This last time (in October 2019) was a result of damage incurred from the July 4, 2019 storm in the East Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree area. I'm not sure how this is possible, but my impression of Andrew Barilla and Roofcorp grew stronger; something I thou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and New Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

11/01/2019

Andrew Barilla, with Roof Corp of Metro Denver, was an amazing account manager. His knowledge was vast and pricing was reasonable and affordable. The customer service team at Roof Corp is outstanding, Keeping me in the loop every step of the way was a great asset during my projects. I have used Roof Corp on 2 houses and looking to hire them for my third.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing on addition in Englewood, CO

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

10/31/2019

After a bad hail storm this summer, Ben reached out to quote my new roof. He made the stress of dealing with the insurance company a breeze! He met the adjuster out at my home (i was unable to be there) not once, but TWICE and helped me get everything covered from the storm. The day of the new rood installation he was on site and made the whole process super easy (and they did a great job installi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement on main house and detached garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/31/2019

The process was very smooth and we worked with Ben, who made sure that the job was done efficiently. The crew came and completed the project within one work day and Ben followed through to make sure the logistics of coordinating with insurance and getting invoices to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair due to hail damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

I'm a realtor and owner of a real estate company in the Denver metro area and have been using Jon Wagner with Roof Corp for about 8 years now. Roof Corp does great work and they also have very reasonable rates. All of our clients over the years have been extremely happy with their work. Jon is a very knowledgeable, pleasant and honest roofer and is always on time and budget for us. I highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed many roofs for clients of our company

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

10/31/2019

Fantastic company, great customer service overall very satisfied with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/30/2019

Matt was an amazing help to navigate the process and the work was done in a timely and efficient fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof after a hail storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

roofing, siding, general contractor jobs

Check, Visa