Quality Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5895 E Evans Ave

Denver, CO 80222

Hi, I am Chad Melco, Senior Project Manager for Quality Construction and this is my partner Stephanie Reis. I have been in this industry in this area for 10 years and have many repeat customers, customers who choose us for both their residences & their rental properties and commercial properties. Quality Construction's, Colorado Headquarters are in Denver. is licensed in 42 states, is an A+Accredited business with the BBB that is also an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor "the top tier of our exclusive network and meet strict standards for professionalism, reliability and unparalleled craftsmanship. Only they can offer our best roofing system warranty." We look forward to providing you with a high quality new roof and gutters, professional service and a great overall experience. We handle your claim from start to finish. Stephanie and I will call & email you all the way through the process so you know what to expect and when. Give me a call to get started today....

roofing (12)gutter installation (2)
D

01/18/2020

Labor quality was good, cost stayed within ins. claim funds authorized. From start -finish, took 58 days to complete 2.5 days of labor. Many scheduling problems, missed due dates, poorly managed. Spoke with owner about problems but nothing changed, just empty promises. Took 3 tries to get the final invoice amount corrected. The whole project was very stressful to get completed correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hail Damage - Re-Roofing shingles & Gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], This Angie's List Page is ONLY for Quality Construction Project Managers: Chad Melco & Stephanie Reis and the customers we personally work with. There are numerous other Project Mangers for Quality Construction. We set this account up to distinguish ourselves from them. We would appreciate you removing this review since you did not work with us. I did some research and found...

10/15/2019

I was completely delighted with the outstanding performance by Quality Construction in handling our roof replacement. Chad and Stephanie were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The roofing crew were also top notch. They arrived as scheduled on the date promised to me and worked very diligently to complete the job in a single day. Our roof looks fantastic and they were extremely neat an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

09/10/2019

Chad Melco came out on same day of call, after hours (7pm), after receiving my SOS... Was able to fix/seal needed items for a home sale and certify roof per request for a home sale. Professional! Prompt! Courteous! Cannot recommend him and the company enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and certification

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

06/13/2019

It went fine. They were punctual and the roof looks very good, and the quality of the work is good. Price is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

06/13/2019

It was fine a I dealt with them a few years ago so I am a repeat customer and they are on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

06/13/2019

It was good. I am satisfied with the work and this is the second time I've hired them. They were on time, they cleaned up very well, and they were very courteous. Price is very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my roof, gutters, and put in a new shingles.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

06/13/2019

They did a good job because they are on time and we are very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

06/13/2019

Very good. The project manager Chad kept us up to date on things. If we have questions he is always available. They brought me to the roof and showed me the damage so I knew they were telling the truth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a metal roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

06/13/2019

They work for me twice, I was very happy with the service and they are very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2019

good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof - storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Hail Damaged Full Roof Replacements we work directly with your Insurance Company. Full commercial roof replacements

partial roof replacement or tear off, small repairs, wind damage, windows, doors, screens, handyman type jobs

Financing, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover