Pc Guy

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2007

Award wining....

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

08/02/2016

He was fast,competent and very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a problem with my laptop-I was having problems getting on the internet

08/02/2016

Went well. Mark, as usual, was right on time and within an hour, had all needed work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new hard drive on existing computer and installed Windows 7 OS.

08/02/2016

Please see above. The laptop is able to function as a back up now, thanks to the work Mark did. I wasn't under a large time crunch, so it worked well for me to have him take it and make sure he could address the issues. It is working much better now. Mark was very professional and always very prompt about returning my calls, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laptop had been contaminated by a problematic virus and despite other attempts to remove the problem, I had been unsuccessful. Kept getting same error messages, etc. Mark came to my office, met with me, did an onsite look at the issues and then took the laptop for repair. While working on it he contacted me with questions and updates. Returned to me and it is working much better.

08/02/2016

Mark was exceptionally helpful. I went from a computer without hotmail access (something I've used for years) to a functional computer with Mark's help over the phone. I strongly recommend Mark, the PC Guy. He's a gem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When hotmail and outlook merged, my email seemed to disappear. Despite what Outlook said about keeping my hotmail address intact, nothing I did on my own helped. Mark walked me through what needed to be done over the phone; and "Voila!" I now have my computer working. Thanks so much, Mark!

C

08/02/2016

Mr. Goldman, sued me for 600 dollars for his fee. In court the mediator pointed out that it is simple math, 54 dollars an hour, his fee X 5 hours equals 270 dollars not 600 dollars. Goldman was trying to over-charge me by 330 dollars .He told the mediator he made a mistake. A mistake? Overcharging by 330 dollars, a mistake ? . And then called me a son of a b**** during mediation. Is this a quality...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
worked on my two computers for five hours.

CATEGORY computer repair

Custom builds, on-site repair, pc rebuilds, computer training, computer support & computer consulting.

Data recovery and Data Backup.