Pavlov Dog Training

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2013

Welcome to PAVLOV Dog Training! We train Denver's best behaved, and most charming, family dogs. We offer puppy training, obedience, and behavior training. In-home dog training consists of weekly in-home visits from a certified dog trainer. Regarding our general training approach, in the early stages of training we lay down a liberal foundation of positive reinforcement. Polite behaviors result in wonderful consequences! Once expectations are unambiguously clear, your dog learns that there are consequences for both polite behavior, and consequences for impolite behavior. Pavlov teaches BOTH verbal commands, and hand signals....

09/27/2017

Sophia, our trainer, has been great. She taught me how to teach my dog basic obedience skills and what to expect with her spooky/skittish behavior. The sessions are one on one at my home or on a "field trip" (i.e. park, pet store, etc). Because it is one on one sessions, they cost more than a class setting. But it has been totally worth it for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I adopted a very skittish dog, and needed help with basic training and socialization.

08/23/2017

Excellent! Good techniques. Very comprehensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Puppy training

12/12/2016

Corin came to our house and tailor made a program for our dog. After the set lessons we wanted a demonstration on what to look for with interactions from other dogs. She set up another session to accommodate our needs. We were very satisfied with the trainer and the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a trainer for our puppy.

CATEGORY dog trainers

Thank you for taking your limited time to compose a review for your dog trainer, Corin! Corin was just forwarded your review, and I am confident it she will appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if we can help again in the future. :) Respectfully, Tanya Cardwell PAVLOV Dog Training

11/03/2015

We had an excellent experience with Pavlov! My 17-year-old daughter and I needed to train the pup we adopted from a rescue and wanted a one-on-one experience that could be tailored to our unique needs. Pavlov’s trainer started by assessing our pup so she could tailor the training to her personality. From there, we started a 5-week basic puppy training program. We had an agenda for the program, but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked with us to train our ~10 month old puppy.

11/03/2015

Worked with us to train our ~10 month old puppy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an excellent experience with Pavlov! My 17-year-old daughter and I needed to train the pup we adopted from a rescue and wanted a one-on-one experience that could be tailored to our unique needs. Pavlov?s trainer started by assessing our pup so she could tailor the training to her personality. From there, we started a 5-week basic puppy training program. We had an agenda for the program, but the trainer was flexible and made adjustments as new behaviors emerged that we wanted to address. Best of all, the trainer worked closely with my daughter as the primary handler, and struck the perfect balance of respect, warmth, humor, and patience while being firm and professional about the work at hand. The whole experience very positive for all of us, especially our pup! We could not be happier.

CATEGORY dog trainers

Working with your family was truly a pleasure, and your daughter made training fun and creative! I confess no other teenage client has convinced successfully convinced us to sample a dog training treat before. Please let us know if we can help out again in the future. Go Team Aja!

PAVLOV offers puppy training, obedience, and behavior training.

PAVLOV does not offer programs for chronic adult dog house soiling, sever separation anxiety, or off leash aggression for giant breeds.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal