Moving Brothers

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since February 2013

http://www.movingbrothers.net/ Moving Brothers LLC has a great reputation! Licensed and Insured. Fully equipped, newer moving trucks. With over 12 years in the moving industry, we've earned a reputation for excellence. We're a small, local company and we care. We serve the Greater Denver metro area and Boulder areas. You can count on friendly, prompt, and reliable service with Moving Brothers LLC which is the reason we have so many loyal customers and word-of-mouth referrals. We appreciate how important moving day is, so we never overbook. We fit the crew and service options to meet your needs. We can provide moving tips or we can completely pack up the apartment, house for you--even disassemble and reassemble furniture--for an effortless move. If you're doing the bulk of the packing--but didn't get as far as you wanted to, we can step in and take over where you left off. We offer competitive pricing, because we are owner operated! The best service for the most affordable price. That's Moving Brothers, LLC....

N/A
Select Relocation Solutions

05/19/2020

The move went very well! We moved a house and also had to empty a storage unit. The two gentlemen who moved us showed up on time, called before coming (as they said they would) and took great care of our belongings. No damage and no slacking going on whatsoever. Hard workers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving within Denver

04/23/2020

I hired Denver Moving Services. Pickup was speedy. They ignored instructions on what to take from storage and charged me an additional $1600. Kept my things in their warehouse for 3 weeks while they found another mover to deliver to Montana. It was a total mess. Wouldn't recommend either one. Mona Joy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move to Montana

03/07/2020

Amazing guys who were respectful, efficient, careful and fairly priced. I wish I had used them when we moved to Denver - but we will DEFINITELY use them for future moves!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving commercial equipment

02/24/2020

Moving Brothers is an exceptional moving company. They are extremely professional, prompt, careful, and respectful. I’ve hired them before and will continue to do so because they do an incredibly job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my belongings moved.

10/09/2019

The move went without a hitch. I will recommend them, as I have already and use them in my next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a couple of movers to help load a truck. They were very courteous, hardworking and careful. They did a great job of loading the truck so there was no damage in transit, as well. Fortunately, they also showed up in their truck, as the truck I rented did not fit everything so we were able to get the overflow into theirs.

CATEGORY moving companies

Residential moving, commercial moving. Houses moving, apartments moving, offices moving, storage moving, packing services.

Long distance moving.