Monarch Construction & Roofing

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 32 Reviews

Monarch Construction & Roofing have served the Lakewood Colorado and mountain communities since 2001 as a highly certified and trusted Denver roofing contractor. We have many years of experience with most every type of roof material installation from the classic older Denver home to the expansive roofs of the suburbs to large commercial building systems. You can rely on our expertise to install your roof with precision, speed, cleanliness and at a very competitive price....

K & G Solutions LLC

K&G Solutions LLC isnt your typical window company, we just write an agreement and disappear. We offer top of line products, great prices and quick turnaround. Please reach out and you will see the price difference, top quality, top warranty and quickest turn around in the industry. Mention Angie's List when you call for best price guarantee!!! If we cant beat the competition we will give dinner at Elways!!!

03/27/2017

They overcharged and did not follow up on their promises. The contract was supposed to be finished in 6 weeks and it took them 10 months. Offered to work with insurance but kept asking for more and more money. They spent 6 months hounding for payment on an incomplete job. They finally finished the job after filing a complaint with BBB and other agencies. Requested grey roofing and was given red, f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out two months ago and finished the roof. Painted some siding from hail damage. Put the wrong roof on first and after 10 months finally put on the correct roof and finished the job. Offered $200 for a good review.

CATEGORY roofing

D

01/12/2017

The contract was signed in June to complete the project in July. Now in JANUARY (8 MONTHS LATER) the contract remains incomplete. After finally being scheduled for a roof installation in August (1 month late), Monarch proceeded to install the wrong roof materials. We received a red roof instead of grey. None of the crews spoke English so I called the office to let them know I thought something was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, skylight replacement and paint repair from hail damage

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

08/02/2016

No services were provided because no quote was given, even after the estimator came to my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had requested a free estimate for interior painting. The estimator came to the house on the scheduled date and time. The estimator took the estimates and interior pictures of my house. I did not receive a quote at all. I emailed after a week asking for the quote, and still did not receive a quote.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/04/2014

Monarch did an excellent job replacing the roof. All work was completed on time and within budget. As part of the job, they also installed 2 light tubes and 2 skylights, which really help brighten up the room. Overall, I am very pleased with Monarch and would highly recommend them for any future roofing or construction needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace roof with impact resistant shingles.Install 2 light tubes and 2 skylights.

CATEGORY roofing

07/07/2014

It was hard to get them on the phone and get them organized to come out. The provider did nothing. He didn't even bring a ladder to get on my roof and inspect. He took a few pictures and said he would get back with me. He never got back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal through Angie's List from this company of which I am being refunded. They were to come out and do a roof Inspection.

CATEGORY

General remodeling. Roofing. Patio covers & awnings. Gutters. Interior & exterior painting. Stucco, Construction (Repair & Remodel) Window repair & replacement. Fencing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available