Lifetime Windows and Siding

Denver, CO 80205

Before And After Siding, Windows, and Doors

Before And After Siding, Windows, and Doors

siding companies2019
A great project that transformed this wonderful home! Contact us today and get started with your quote.

Spirit of the Stock Show Sale! 40% OFF Windows, Siding and Installation! Due to a high volume of demand, we require a 3 window minimum. 24 Months same as cash financing. A lot of things have been cancelled this year, but our commitment to supporting the community has not. We donate a portion of every sale to Food Bank of the Rockies to help our neighbors in need during this challenging time. We provide high quality, energy efficient replacement windows, siding, and doors from leading American manufacturers. We pride ourselves in offering energy efficient, low maintenance, quality home improvement products to homeowners just like you. We customize each replacement window, door and piece of siding to specifically fit your home. Our products are: * Custom manufactured and installed by factory trained craftsmen * Covered by Lifetime Warranties, with complete satisfaction guaranteed * ENERGY STAR® rated and have earned the Consumers Digest best buy product seal * Delivered Factory Direct so there is never a middleman All of our products are made in the USA. Each replacement window, door, and piece of siding is custom installed from start to finish by one of our professionally trained crews. We offer factory direct savings because we have no middlemen and low overhead. We pass those huge savings along to you! ...

window replacement (82)siding companies (18)door installation (5)egress window (5)fence company (4)

11/30/2020

Excellent !!! All workers are very skilled carpenters in their right. Marvin Windows installed perfectly in my 35 year old house. Project Managers Dominic Simon and Miguel Lara made sure we were in good hands with everything to include: color of siding, repair of old water damage, special siding selections of gables and shake installation. To produce beautiful Hardy Board Siding on good bones. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

06/17/2020

I just have to say, screw this company. I wasn't going to leave a negative review until Richard reached out via text and asked me to refer them to other people to receive discounts; because apparently they are this great company that deserves referrals. You're kidding, right? I have literally lost thousands of dollars because of your company. For starters, I paid to have you guys take down and rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

05/15/2019

The whole process from getting a quote to the installation went very well. The two installers were very friendly & professional. The installation was to take place over two days but I told them if they wanted they could work as long as necessary to get it done in one day which they did. I paid a total of $21,480.00 which is double what Champion quoted me but Champion offered vinyl windows as oppos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 8 "regular" size windows, 1 tempered privacy sash, 1 large window in the front of the house and 1 sliding glass door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review! We are thrilled that you are happy with our products and services. We truly appreciate your business and support.

08/09/2018

Every stage was easy, pleasant, and reliable. The siding we got was expensive but has superior durability qualities-- when you look at the approximate cost of service please know that our house is very large. Communication was superb, work was quick and cleanup was perfect. This was one contractor I didn't need to keep touching base with. And the job looks fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the entire house stripped of old vinyl siding and resided.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

05/15/2018

Good people to purchase my windows and patio door from. Everything was done as promised, salesperson arrived on time, the person doing the measurements was on time. The installers arrived when promised, went about their work very professionally and fast. The installers names were "JJ" and "Q". They knew what they were doing, kept me informed of progress. When they were done the demonstrated the in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows original on home, approximately 28 years old. All windows and patio door foggy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

02/10/2018

The whole process went great. Very professional company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing windows and doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2018

01/08/2018

We had all the windows replaced in our house and I couldn't be happier. Our house was built in 1970 and had the original windows, so we were overdue for new windows. We had gotten a few quotes, but due to the fact that almost all of our windows are oversized and placed in positions which required them to be tempered, it was always a hefty price tag, so it was hard for us to pull the trigger. Then ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

C

10/17/2017

Sent email for estimate through Angie's list and they never responded so I called them and they told me they have a three window minimum before they would do the work. They should put that on their front page so customers don't waste their time when they have one broken window they don't need three replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
How do you broken window that needs replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

08/28/2017

The tech arrived as scheduled and did a great job. I was able to schedule window replacement in stages without an increase in price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced several of my windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

06/23/2017

It was for several windows, it was a few grand. Punctuality – there was nothing to complain about. I would tell my friends and family if they asked. I would tell them if they were looking for a window replacement company that I had used them and that I was pretty happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I think we bought windows from them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2015

Windows,Siding,sliding glass doors,Replacement windows,Double pane windows,Triple pane windows,double hung windows,energy efficient windows,energy star windows,fiberglass windows,wood windows,vinyl windows,new windows,replacement siding,wood siding,aluminum siding,vinyl siding,new siding,Alside,Pella ,Milgard,pvc siding,insulated siding,cement siding,James Hardie siding