Granite & Marble Designs LLC

A 59 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2009

5676 Pecos St Unit A

Denver, CO 80221

Granite & Marble Designs is a full service stone fabrication company that has 16 employees to serve all your needs. Everything from custom work, design, stone selection, remodel, tile installation, etc. We work with all natural stones as well as all engineered stones such as Caesarstone, Silestone, Hanstone, Cambria, etc. We are fully insured for $2 million in general Liability and meet all workmans compensation insurances. We service the entire state of Colorado and we even go out of state, of course additional trip charges will apply outside of the Denver metro area. Our moto is "Where Service and Quality are as solid as our Product." Mention that you found us on Angies List and we will give you a free undermount sink (valued at $300). Can not be combined with any other discounts. Additional contact name -Michael Clifton or Jack Wilt. Office number - (303) 551-6000.. Additional contact names- Stephanie, Justin or Joe Additional emails - stephaniej@granitemarbledesigns.com, justin@granitemarbledesigns.com, joseph@granitemarbledesigns.com, jack@granitemarbledesigns.com, michael@granitemarbledesigns.com. See website for additional contact name, email & phone number. Parade of Homes award winner 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016....

marble and granite (53)countertop installation (43)home remodeling (9)tile installation (3)

10/22/2019

In all aspects from phone coordination to measuring, installing, email communications the 4 different representatives I had contact with were courteous, skilled at their respective jobs and professional. I highly recommend this company. I spent 20 years in construction myself and these folks are good at what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We owned a piece of Marble. GMD picked up the marble, measured for sink cutout and cut down marble to fit vanity. GMD returned with marble and installed countertop and sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

07/12/2017

It went great. the guys were very respectful and nice and very professional. They did a great job. Granite & Marble Designs was a great company to work with. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Quarts counter tops put in

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

03/12/2017

Mike came by to take a look at our kitchen project. He arrived right on time and was very friendly and knowledgeable. He discussed what our options were and brought some samples for us to take a look at. We received a quote a few days later. Haven't pulled the trigger on the project yet, but will definitely be utilizing Mike when we're ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed the project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

12/30/2016

Great! Our sink had fallen down. They explained it had been installed with epoxy - it was just a matter of time until this happened. They decided the area was too small to use clips so they used pieces of wood, which they screwed into the walls of the wooden cabinet to support the sink. They applied a little sealant to the rim of the sink. There is now no way the sink will ever move. It is rock so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remount the undermount sink in our kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2016

Photo for Granite & Marble Designs LLC - 5676 Pecos St , Denver, CO - 34204384

08/02/2016

It didn't even happen because of lack of communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company to get an estimate for a job I wanted them to do. I had a crack in my granite and my sink was falling. I got Transferred over to Dina. She advised me to e-mail her a picture of the issue and she was going to forward the information to Chris for his review. Weeks have passed by and I haven't heard anything from Dina or Chris. So I called back and got transferred to Chris. I talked with Chris and he told me the price and I thought the price was fair. He told me he would talk with Dina to get everything setup. I haven't heard anything since. I don't want to keep reaching out to them to get a job done. I would rather much do business with someone that can communicate with me.

CATEGORY marble & granite

I have NO RECORD of any estimate sent or worked up for this customer. I don't even have an email correspondence from them. If they spoke to a Dina then for sure they are mistaken because she has not worked for my company for over a year and there is no Chris that has worked for us in 5 years. I believe they have mistook us for another company. If they would have called me then they would have gott...

08/02/2016

These guys were awesome! I had a sink fall off the granite counter top into the cabinet below. I found these guys on the list, called Mike and he sent his guys over that afternoon. Not only did they fix my sink better than it was before, they went through my entire house and made sure the other sinks were done correctly and caulked all of them!! These guys are all about service! I would hire them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2015

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. Glad my guys took good care of you. Let us know if there is anything else you need.

08/02/2016

I hated the experience. To start it was 3 weeks before they even got to me to be able to do estimate. I spoke to I think The owner and he was the slippery person I have ever spoken to. I thought that because they had good ratings here I actually used them. But i Guess my business was not enough to even bother with me. But I just decided to go with someone else. My friend also had the same experien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never even got back to me on time for nothing. I was given a 3600 estimate and never heard from them again.

CATEGORY marble & granite

I have NO RECORD on this customer as well. No Estimate, Email, etc. Again I don't believe they spoke to or dealt with anyone in my company.

07/21/2016

The process was very easy and professional and we are thrilled with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter tops

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

Thank you for the business and the testimonial. Anything you need in the future don't hesitate to call.

06/14/2016

Not only did they redo the new counter tops, but they even took the old ones off of my hands and donated them so I found that extremely helpful as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plenty remodeling work in a variety of rooms in my home as far as cabinetry and counter tops. They are a great company to work with very thorough and professional. This was not my first time using their services; I have been pleased with the work every time.

CATEGORY countertops,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2015

08/12/2015

The service was excellent. He came out on Saturday and showed up right when he said he would. Not only was he very friendly, he was also very professional. While he was here he worked very quickly but very efficiently. His price was reasonable, and I appreciated how he cleaned up after himself. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A repairman came out and cut a hole for a reverse osmosis water filter system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2015

Glad we could help. Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Commercial & residential work building custom countertops for your kitchen, wet bar, fireplace, laundry room, bbq, vanity tops, shower, tub deck, table tops, desk top, stone like marble & granite, onyx, travertine, soapstone, slate, limestone, quartz, terrazzo, ice stone & tile work.