Custom Heating, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Services, LLC

A 1192 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2005

12445 E 39th Ave #307

Denver, CO 80239

Custom Heating, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Services, LLC is a full service family owned and operated company that has been in business for nearly two decades. We are the preferred choice for heating and air conditioning repair in the metro Denver area. We service all brands and back our repairs and installations with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our experienced NATE certified professionals are highly trained, knowledgeable, and carry a wide-range of quality parts, so your repairs are done as quickly as possible. BBB Accredited....

Deals

hvac repair (1092)water heater repair and installation (118)fireplace repair (81)water delivery (31)gas fireplace repair (27)gas leak repair (7)plumbing (28)electrical (10)dryer vent cleaning (3)drain cleaning (3)Uncategorized (1)

11/10/2020

Follow-up from my previous review. The company reached out to me and apologized for not honoring the Angie's List deal that I claimed for $59. They said it was due to a new employee not knowing the process. They offered to come and do the maintenance for the original price. I appreciated them reaching out to me to make things right. To me that says a lot about a company. I would give the company a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace inspection and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

09/22/2020

Custom did a great job! They had found that our old furnace had suffered a good deal of corrosion in the electronic brains of that unit and there was a dangerous (potentially deadly) crack in the chimney pipe, all of which they showed me. They quickly scheduled us in and installed a new furnace at a good price. While they were here, we asked them to install a new swamp cooler. They made the time a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new furnace and a new swamp cooler

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

08/31/2020

They emailed me requesting pics. I sent the pics. They emailed with an estimate, but told me they would need to do a walk-through prior to the job. I emailed back twice....and never got a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace filter installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/20/2020

I'm in the process off selling a home without air conditioning. Several buyers have requested this to be done for the sale to be completed. I contacted Custom and took them out of their comfort zone by asking them to deliver a ballpark estimate using the Zillow listing and other photos that I provided. They were super quick to respond and thorough. I have passed their information along to the buye...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

01/18/2020

The guys that showed up were friendly and informative and were very respectful of our home. They did their job quickly. When I checked in (every 30 min or so) and asked questions they answered while continuing to work and showed zero sign that I was annoying them which i appreciated because I don't know anything about what they do our how furnaces work. I just know that they are expensive to fix a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace, whole house humidifier, AC coils, new air intake and exhaust, hot water heater install.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We continually strive to provide stellar customer care, and are happy to hear we are on that path. Let us know if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Kindly, Marcia Neeley ~ Office Manager

09/27/2019

They did an outstanding job. The estimate was very reasonable and all the work was completed within the estimate. They completed the work on time, were very professional, and actually tidied up some things that were not done with the original installation. They also did a small repair on the gas fireplace within their original estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and A/C and installed water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

C

09/18/2019

They were professional, courteous, & timely. Had it not been for the following issue, I'd have rated them an overall A: This was a not insubstantial job ($3800). After they came out and gave me a quote, for which I paid $55, (and for which they refused to credit toward the work done, which I thought was pretty bush-league), I saw on Angie's List that they had a $300 coupon. I called to let them kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC condenser & coolant

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

07/01/2019

He was very professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service A/C and heating and check gas fireplace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/23/2019

Very well. Extremely professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler start up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

06/20/2019

Thermostat stopped communicating with a/c and furnace. We called and got near-immediate access. Service was provided the same day. Problem was solved and Custom HPACES charged $0.00 for this follow up We have used Custom HPACES for several years and they are our "go to" choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up to furnace / a/c installation - thermostat issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

Furnaces - Air Conditioning - Mini Split Systems - Heat Pumps - Evaporative Coolers - Boilers - Water Heaters - Tankless Water Heaters - Side Arm Tanks - Rooftop Units - Humidifiers - Tube Heaters - Zoning - Ductwork - Basic Plumbing

Duct Cleaning - Sewer Lines