Color Applications

B6 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2016

Denver, CO 80219

Color applications is a company with more than 8 years experience in interior and exterior painting. We can also get your deck and porch refinished, and looking good again. Also we have experience in finishing counter tops, vanities, and bath tubs. If you are looking for a professional paint job and want to save, we invite you to schedule your project for the winter months in which we offer up to 25% off on you projects....

interior painting (6)handyman (1)house painting (1)door installation (1)apartment (1)cabinet refacing (1)

01/13/2020

Great. They do good work. They are professional and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior and interior

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

01/09/2020

It went a wonderful job and it turned out awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

01/09/2020

Daniel did a great job and took his time with several projects over the last year and a half or so! I would recommend him for any interior paint or handyman work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and cabinet refinishing.

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

01/09/2020

Daniel and his crew did an excellent job and exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Master Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

D

08/02/2017

Follow up to earlier review for the record

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did finally receive a $250 refund per my earlier review. While I appreciate it I cannot in good conscience recommend this company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

07/11/2017

I went back later and they had done nothing else! Left the living room ceiling with only one coat of paint with glaring rough spots, imperfections and a total unprofessional job. They used the paint I had for the walls, eggshell. I spoke to my other painter who does not do popcorn removal and he said they should have known/told me to use flat or ultra flat on ceilings. I called Color Applications ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a small area of popcorn on ceiling of entryway to condo, and sand, prep and paint 3 ceilings in living/entryway, and two bedrooms (popcorn 98% removed by another contractor who had to go out of town and never finished the job). Color Applications did the job in under 4 hours and called me to look. I looked and noted uneven spots, holes and other imperfections and it looked like they had prepped the ceiling for painting. The 2 workers did not speak English but I did glean that they were going to paint.

CATEGORY interior painters, apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

Photo for Color Applications - unknown, Denver, CO - 35590164

We have experience in interior, and exterior painting. Also we offer services in small drywall repair and texturing, popcorn ceiling removal, and hole patching. Replacing exterior siding and trim pieces is something we do when an exterior project needs it. Pressure washing is another service we offer at a convenient and affordable price.

No full room drywall installation. No deck or porch building. No asbestos or leed paint removal.

NA