Colby Plumbing Company

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1294 S Bannock St

Denver, CO 80223

Serving the Denver metro area since 1985 Colby Plumbing has been the go-to source for new builds, repairs, and emergency service. Colby Plumbing takes pride in offering quick, professional plumbing services and offering the best prices for that service. Colby Plumbing is a family owned and operated business with licensed, seasoned professionals. We provide residential and commercial plumbing services from new construction to remodels and also service and repair. Our customers are the building blocks to our business and we aim to do the very best, high quality work for each and every one of our customers. Our business has been built on referrals and repeat business. If you’re looking for a reputable Denver plumbing company, call us today. We look forward to serving you....

plumber (55)water heater repair and installation (9)drain cleaning (7)home remodeling (7)drain pipe installation (3)cabinet refacing (2)sewer cleaning (1)water softener installation and repair (1)interior design (1)hardwood flooring (1)flooring (1)excavating (1)

09/07/2020

Colby Plumbing provided first rate plumbing services for us, They are very courteous, friendly and highly knowledgeable professionals. They arrived promptly and kept us informed of all issues and decisions. Their work is immaculate and very reasonably priced. We appreciated their prompt response to our burst pipe fiascos and were impressed at the number of tests they performed to ensure the leaks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced section of main sewer line

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

06/17/2020

Super responsive and professional. Completed the work quickly. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipes banging loudly

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

04/07/2020

Great - quick call back Instant schedule On time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice maker install

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

02/27/2020

Chris and his team did a great job for my wife and I. Very punctual and timely. We needed piping replaced under our crawl space and other areas of the house that were lead and galvinzed steel. We also wanted to convert our house to the on demand "tankless" water heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repiping and Tankless Water Heater Install

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thanks! We love to get positive feedback..

02/12/2020

Colby Plumbing is amazing. Everyone is so helpful and friendly, they also keep their promises and they get things done in a timely manner. I really appreciate everything that they have done for the two properties that I manage. I give the whole team an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we do all the plumbing maintenace for the 2 buildings she manages.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

01/08/2020

Called back right away and got a tech out to us pronto. Professional and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sewer line cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

01/04/2020

Called the plumber (Colby Plumbing), a helpful assistant answered and the job got done & invoiced. Exactly what I'd expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleared clogged kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

12/03/2019

I can’t believe it but Andy of Colby walked me through a simple repair using Face Time. I don’t suggest that this would be standard practice but the problem for Colby was so simple, they were willing to help me for free! Very easygoing, knowledgeable, and friendly to work with. I know where I will go when something more serious happens...Colby Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen under sink repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

thanks [Member Name Removed]. I’m glad I could help expand your plumbing skills for a basic repair! Best, Andy

10/03/2019

Installer was professional and answered all questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install washing machine box

04/02/2019

Perfectly! I supplied two of the parts needed. While John was going to be installing the filler, I had him replace the flapper too. He suggested that I replace a metal hose which showed some signs of corrosion. With theses new parts, my toilet is like new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a toilet that was running and then not filling water properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Professional plumbing, heating sales & service, hot water heater sales & service. 1 year labor warranty.

Boiler replacement, sewer cleaning