Axe Roofing, LLC

Founded 2011 •

Axe Roofing is a local Denver roofing contractor serving residential and commercial property owners. Our staff is highly experienced in assisting customers with product selection and navigating the insurance claim process....

Excellence Roofing & Construction LLC

Excellence Roofing & Construction LLC is a local roofing contracting business specializing in new roof installations, repairs, and replacement roofing services to commercial and residential customers. Our company is small by design. This has enabled us to pay closer attention to the details and give our customers more personalized service. Our staff has a combined 28 years of experience of all types of roofing systems. We maintain a staff of well-trained shinglers and flat roofers. We have extensive knowledge in roofing and work hard to deliver the best service to our customers. We take pride in our workmanship and our first priority is to make our customers satisfied.

01/07/2019

It went well. They came out early on a cold morning and worked through sunset to get the job done. Everyone I worked with was friendly and helpful. A few delays getting the gutters up, but Axe communicated the situation to me. I wasn't left in the dark wondering what was happening. They also did a good clean up around the house after finishing the roof. Feel like I made the right choice in hiring ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof and install gutters

08/09/2018

Have worked with other companies in the past, Axe exceeded all expectations. Very professional, worked well with the insurance company, very stress free process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

08/08/2018

I choose AXE after meeting 4 other roofers because Gary Simmons struck me as a man of integrity. In our conversation I was getting overwhelmed with so many roofers calling and he asked me how I would decide and I said with my intuition and he agreed I'd have to choose whomever I felt the best about. Many of the 1st 4 said they could help me with my deductible and Gary told me it was against the la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After the big hail storm I needed a new roof among other things

12/20/2017

I had some issues that I addressed and he got them resolved. I highly recommend. Went beyond my expectations. They were very respectful of my property cleaning up after project (nails). Braden was really good communicating with my insurance company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to leave a review. You have been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to helping in the future.

12/19/2017

It went wonderful, very impressed, and the roof looks great. They also help out with the insurance company to explain what was needed, along with installed new gutters around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install brand new roof and awnings and replace a section of siding of the side of the house

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your feedback and for choosing Axe! We had a great time working with you and look forward to assisting in the future.

Roof Replacement