Aqua Corp

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since August 2006

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Since founded in 1965, Aqua Corporation has been providing the Denver CO area with superior landscaping and sprinkler services. We specialize in Spring Start Ups, Fall Clean ups, Sprinkler Repairs, and more. Call us today to discover why we're the best choice for you and your home. We will be happy to serve you and your family! Call for the area's most prestigious....

Big foot fencing and irrigation

We are a fencing and irrigation company with over 16 years of experience specializing in all types of fencing, from privacy, to split rail. We do new installs and repairs. All work comes with a 3 year warranty and estimates are always free...

09/09/2013

It went extremely well.  The system has been operating without any issues since we had it installed.  When we have had issues from other sources (ex: a concrete company) they have been responsive, punctual, and professional.  We are very pleased with this company.  We would definitely recommend them and use them again if we move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 4 years ago, this company installed a lawn irrigation system at our home.

D

01/19/2009

They came and did the job. It was an older gentleman that drew the plans and the layout doesn't cover the areas of the lawn that need to be watered. The office person is quite rude and they don't call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a front and back sprinkler system and sodded the yard.

06/19/2008

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently had Direct tv installed and the installer cut the electrical wiring to our sprinkler system (he assumed it was an old comcast cable!). I called quite a few lawn irrigation businesses with my emergency and none could come out for a week to ten days. When I called Aqua Corp, I spoke with Angela. She was able to schedule service the next afternoon. She even tried to find a way to have someone out even earlier but was not able to. The repairman, Jim, arrived on time and made the repair in minutes. I then had him repair two leaks, cap an unused sprinkler head and adjust an old and difficult to adjust sprinkler head. In and out in less then an hour. I was very pleased with Jim's professional competence and with Angela's willingness to tweak things to get our sprinkler system running again on such short notice.

08/21/2006

I had a problem and they came back and fixed it. They were lower in price than other companies who do the same work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a sprinkler system.

Sprinkler installation, maintenance & repair