Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

B 651 Reviews

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since November 2005

5000 W 29th Ave

Denver, CO 80212

Every Applewood technician is licensed in their trade, background checked and drug tested. We send an email prior to your appointment with a photo and brief bio of the technician so you know who to except. With over 46 years of plumbing, electrical & AC/heat services, you can trust us to treat you like family, and to do a great job by providing a quick response to your call. We will send a clean, courteous, and reliable service professional that fixes your problem RIGHT the first time, all at a guaranteed price. Applewood is the most on-time and reliable plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning company in the Denver metro area — guaranteed! Keeping you and your family safe in your home has always been our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same....

plumber (431)hvac repair (198)water heater repair and installation (118)electrician (100)drain cleaning (51)lighting installation (21)sewer cleaning (20)drain pipe installation (6)water softener installation and repair (5)gas leak repair (4)ceiling fan installation (4)irrigation system (4)

08/06/2020

Great. Updated plumbing around heater to current code. Thorough and professional. Quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

Thank you! We are very pleased you had a great experience. We appreciate your business!

07/22/2020

Technical was prompt, friendly, and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical estimate for rewiring.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I'm so glad we could help!

07/11/2020

Huge fit and stomping around my home. Slamming doors like a crazy person. Do not do anything with them. I have video that will scare you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer repair

COST $1,000,000

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Photo for Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric - 5000 W 29th Ave, Denver, CO - 38710739

Hi [Member Name Removed] - please call us about your concerns. 303-458-5988 ext. 184.

06/24/2020

Quality of work was excellent, or as my young daughter would say, "Check, Star, Plus". I will use Applewood again for any future plumbing problems. Art in Green Valley Ranch, Denver

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bathroom sink and faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thanks SO MUCH. We are so pleased we were able to do the work for you. We appreciate your business!
C

06/21/2020

My house is three years old. Ac would not function correctly and my nest said that the r wire was not receiving any power. I was charged for two different things that I did not need amounting to ridiculous amount of money that I later found out that I did not need to spend. It makes it even more frustrating that I’m a single homeowner and don’t have a lot of money just throw at these projects. I s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Was not functioning properly

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

06/11/2020

Brian was very nice. He showed me what he planned to and asked me if that was okay. Then he showed me what he did and why he did it that way. I learned a lot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unexpectedly turn down the water pressure, and replace outdoor spigot in the front.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

We are so pleased Brian was able to get you up and running again. We appreciate your business!

05/25/2020

Applewood is definitely the most reliable, expert, and professional HVAC service I have ever worked with. Will always keep working with Applewood!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC repair, maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank you! We aim to offer fast, reliable and expert service. We appreciate your business!

05/16/2020

It went well. I was pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

05/06/2020

Very thorough and knowledgeable but solution was very expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect hot tub electrical and recommend solution

CATEGORY electrician,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Thank you. While we're not the cheapest, we offer service by experienced, background checked and LICENSED professionals. Throughout our 46 years in business we have always stood by our work and offered the most reliable service. We appreciate your business!

04/30/2020

Shane B. gave me a clear and concise explanation as he worked and what I could expect in the future, and then left detailed copy of his presentation. Very considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC maintenance check

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Shane is an amazing technician - you were in great hands. We appreciate your business.

Exterior drain pipe installation, electrical, gas leak repair, HVAC, lawn irrigation, lighting, plumbing, drain & sewer cleaning, water heater installation & repair, water softeners, sump pumps & lavatories.

Ask for details.