Alsco Cardinal Home Improvements

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since November 2011

C Rated | 5 Reviews

Alsco is a family owned & operated business. We've been serving the Denver and surrounding areas over 60 years. Most of the products we carry, have a lifetime warranty. If you are ever dissatisfied with any aspect of our merchandise, service or the way we do business, please let us know. We are pledged to resolve any misunderstanding or complaint, because a satisfied customer is our most important goal...

Carpenter Roofing LLC

Carpenter Roofing is an Evergreen based, locally own and operated roofing company that proudly services the foothills and surrounding areas. We have built our customer base through quality work and honesty, something which has allowed us to become the company we are today. We take great pride in providing you with top level service and promise complete satisfaction when choosing us for all of your residential and metal roofing needs.Give us a call today!

11/03/2015

Alsco Cardinal sold me windows for my upstairs area, the sales representative Bob Bentley, two years ago 2013.  The picture windows in the master bath started leaking the first week in May 2015, and ruined my kitchen ceiling with water.  Alsco Cardinal came out and caulked the entire window, not just the outside of it but he actual window, this stopped the leaking but looks bad, and my kitchen cei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had windows installed two years ago..

11/02/2015

I had windows installed two years ago..?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alsco Cardinal sold me windows for my upstairs area, the sales representative Bob Bentley, two years ago 2013. ?The picture windows in the master bath started leaking the first week in May 2015,?and ruined my kitchen ceiling with water. ?Alsco Cardinal came out and caulked the entire window, not just the outside of it but he actual window, this stopped the leaking but looks bad, and my kitchen ceiling is ruined. Alsco has not been responsive to this situation. ?They sent out the window company Merimac and Merimac said it was an installation problem, Alsco said it is a window deisgn ?problem.....now as a consumer it has been 6 months and NOTHING has been done. ?Alsco does not stand behind the product they sell and the customer service is terrible. ?I still have holes in my ceiling in the kitchen and the windows now have black dirt in them and look really bad. ?They both have admitted that there is something wrong with the windows but no one wants to fix it. ?Please Jean Gravina reply to this review, you don't seem to want to reply to any phone calls. ?A customer should not be caught in the middle of a fight about who is responsible for a bad window, all I ask is take care of it!!!!??

04/13/2006

Even though the sales rep said it might be 2-4 weeks before they could do the job, I was promptly contacted by Chris, who was doing the actual work, and he was finished 11 days after I signed the contract. He did an excellent job, explaining everything he was doing along the way and cleaning up afterward. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their gutters replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alsco replaced my rusty old gutters with new white aluminum gutters and sited new downspouts in better locations. Their estimate was very good and because of the timing (before the end of April), I got a 20% discount on the job.

CATEGORY gutter repair

11/21/2005

Staff were very professional and courteous. Representative came out first and gave free estimate. He was pleasant and informative. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work. I would recommend this company for gutter/shutter replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed old gutters and downspouts and replaced with seamless gutters. Also replaced three sets of shutters on front windows of house.

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,handyman service

09/06/2005

ALSCO WAS GREAT THEM CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE MEASURED FOR TWO WINDOWS THEY TOLD ME WHEN THEY WOULD BE IN THEY WERE RIGHT ON WITH THE DATE THEY WERE INSTALL PROMPTLY AND THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ALSCO CARDINAL CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE MEASURED FOR TWO WINDOWS AND INSTILLED THEM.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Vinyl, composite and fiberglass replacement windows and doors. Entry, patio and storm, security doors, siding, vinyl, steel, fiber cement, gutters, decks, patio covers & enclosures.

Ask For Details