ALBERT'S CARPET CLEANING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2010

Welcome to Albert's Carpet Cleaning, Inc. 720-341-0124 for many years, I was a customer in the carpet cleaning business. I received dissatisfying service on numerous occasions. After trying many different companies, I finally decided that I would be that one business owner that would get the job done right! I went to school and learned the skills I needed to become successful in the carpet cleaning business. Now here I am. Since 2000, I have accumulated a long list of satisfied customers in the Denver Metro area. While there are do-it-yourself cleaning methods on the market, and different companies to chose from, Albert's Carpet Cleaning, Inc., is the right professional to take on the task....

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning, in business since 2011, is your locally owned and operated carpet cleaning business. We have many years of industry experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!

Offers by 1st Resort Carpet Cleaning on Angie's List

11/28/2020

We have used Albert's Carpet Cleaning before and the crew always does and A+ job. We held off a while this year due to COVID, but they use masks and we maintained social distance. They did a great job and also warned us about staining the carpet with off the shelf carpet sprays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning in High Traffic Areas

06/15/2019

Several months ago we had three showers rebuilt and a huge amount of dust was spread over everything in the house from the tile cutting and demolition. Even the furnace filter had a pile of construction dust in front of it. Albert's came out and spent almost 6 hours doing the job. Where there were particularly heavy spots from foot traffic he used a rotary power brush machine to go deep into the r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the wall to wall carpeting in the house was cleaned

07/15/2018

great work! chair looked new. The carpet was older and stained and I was amazed at how they made it look good again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned upholstered chair and cleaned carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/02/2018

They were on time, gave me a very reasonable estimate. cleaning solution they use is not soap and consequently, it stays clean a lot longer. Great job. My dog has been sick and has peed on the carpet. They were able to clean it very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my carpet cleaned throughtout my house

02/20/2018

great! They were timely, took care of spots well and we will have them back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet clean

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

CARPET CLEANING,TILE & GROUT CLEANING,MATTRESS CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING,WATER EXTRACTION,FLOOD CLEAN UP.

What the other so call CARPET CLEANER DO.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available