ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since July 2007

A Rated | 1 Review

Advance Carpet Cleaning Provides Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Repair, Upholstery Repairs, Pet Stain Removal, Water Damage Restoration....

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning, in business since 2011, is your locally owned and operated carpet cleaning business. We have many years of industry experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!

Offers by 1st Resort Carpet Cleaning on Angie's List

07/30/2007

They are really good and they also install carpet. Their cleaning methods are really good; they are excellent at removing stains. Their service is very friendly and very professional. I was very pleased with their work and I thought it was a real pleasure working with them. They were always punctual and they listened to my instructions very carefully. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned three bedrooms of carpet in my house. There wasn't too many stains on the carpet and no furniture was moved.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Remove Pet Odors, Clean Rugs, Repair Rugs and Carpet, Commercial or Residential,

$10